• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Updated Dependencies List ¡¡¡ ( Thanks to Diggis)

Started by jeronij, August 11, 2007, 06:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonshardz

the *.dat bit was just a generic thing so I wouldn't have to find different .dats

xxdita

ST, actually, *.dat placed in a Cleanitol would show ALL of the dats in your plugins. Hope you didn't hit backup now.  $%Grinno$%

dragonshardz

xxdita

Right, because * is used as a variable. We're on the same page dragonshardz, it's ST that wants to jump back a page and edit.  :P

JoeST

If you want to help still...  $%Grinno$%  then I can send you the files

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

xxdita

dragonshardz

JoeST

if you read... :p... its us compiling a cleanitol file for the dependency list

xxdita

Perfect for anyone who's had a hard drive crash and needs to rebuild their plugins from scratch.  $%Grinno$%

YAY!!! Just finished the B's. Only 24 more letters of the alphabet to go.

JoeST

wow your fast... thankyou so much... btw could you send me and Diggis them? thanks

Joe

xxdita

LOL you started it though.  :P

Having checked each and every one of the files added to the Cleanitol, I can honestly say that NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND will download everything. But sanity's not an issue I have to worry about anyway, so back to the list.  ?=mad)=

Pat

xxdita I wanted to let you know i tried to get ahold of the creator of the issue in question and he is doesnt want the file updated to read as a dat, Im sorry I tried my best and even pointed it out it would be a great a valuable help to the community as whole if he updated and still a no go but i do have a wild card im gonna play.....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

xxdita

Thanks Pat. The file does work in Reader, as long as you change the file type you're looking for to All Files, but I'm not sure how this effects game & lot use. Opening it with Notepad shows that it is a DBPF file, so it shouldn't make things too complicated. Considering Dat Packer reads it, I would guess the game does as well.

skoobie

There's a problem with the PDF when viewed in Acrobat 8 Pro. Some of the pages are blank, and some pages are missing text. I know it's not the application. I'm going to try some things, but I thought I'd let everyone know. If you're using a cheap PDF creator, then I'm offering to help out in the creation of the document. PM me if you're interested.

dragonshardz

xxdita

Barring nuclear meltdown of my hard drive, the Cleanitol will be ready by morning. Just finished SG, which in itself is  monumental task  ;D.

Diggis

Skoobie,  you are right, there was an issue, most likely in the uploading process as the original was fine.  I've emailed Barby to get it updated so we just have to wait...  &mmm

BarbyW

I have updated the zip on the LEX. Can you try and make sure it is correct now, please?
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Diggis

&ops

Wait... It wasn't MY fault... It was in the uploading.... Yeah, the uploading....  :P