• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Gotham City : Now Showing "Part II "The two face's of evil"

Started by derek_pearce, January 15, 2007, 04:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are you looking forward too in this CJ

Two face
more joker
Bruce and tia relationship
Clayface (in part III)
Part IV (rebirth)
Darker storyline
more vareity in pictures

derek_pearce

Ready for the ad ? Here is my official advertisement for part II two faces of evil

Up next update is the killing joke finale so keep watching , Okay new tag line PART LAWYER , PART MAINAC, ONE COIN .
Signature comming soon

Heinz

all evil.  >:( what, no coin? nice poster. see you around

Eddie

Quote from: Heinz on April 11, 2007, 10:45:10 PM
all evil.  >:( what, no coin? nice poster. see you around

I was asking the same question myself, "All evil?" Well maybe it's because your using the campy Tommy Lee Jones version.  :P

The best Two-Face adaptations weren't from the 1990's Burton/Schumaker films but the Animated series and Batman: The Long Halloween/Dark Victory (the comics).

Still...I'm actually anticipating how you'll pull this off!  :)

derek_pearce

and now AN URGENT NEWS UPDATE

Mr He Who Will Not Be Named  has won the gotham election and will continue to run and manage the greater gotham area . he won with 12 votes out of 18 while Borg 2 and Tompson 4  followed behind
Signature comming soon

dedgren

Heh!  Half lawyer, half maniac...

...you talkin' about me?

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

Yup i think that would have added a nice touch to the poster to seen
your mug there David lol hehehehe.  I do love that Ad ther Derek
  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

derek_pearce

REPLIES TO THE COMMENTS

patfirefghtr : thank you hope to see you back for the finale.

Heinz : yeah i noticed the udi at the last second ill try for the finally for none lol

eddie: yeah well im just using  the pic two face will be a darker villian and will be nothing like the one from batman forever , by the way iv seen ur cj at st i hope i inspired you to create it and i must say its bloody amazing .I see you had some custom gotham buildings made anyway you could share them with me

dedgren:
Quote from: dedgren on April 12, 2007, 12:34:19 PM
Heh!  Half lawyer, half maniac...

...you talkin' about me?

David
no david not unless i should be lol

PART I FINALE IS UP NEXT FOLKS SO KEEP WATCHING
Signature comming soon

Eddie

Sorry, man, but it wasn't actually inspired by this CJ. I've actually been working on it since October of last year. Don't take it the wrong way.  ;)

derek_pearce

Quote from: Eddie on April 13, 2007, 04:15:44 PM
Sorry, man, but it wasn't actually inspired by this CJ. I've actually been working on it since October of last year. Don't take it the wrong way.  ;)

i started planning for mine in 2003 just after SC4 came out i guess that makes my gotham the original but i would like ti get my hands on some of those bats ur using particulary the Wayne manor one .

EDIT: fixed typo 2004 to 2003
Signature comming soon

Eddie

SC4 came out early 2003.  ;) And Wayne Manor was from a Japanese site--forgot the name.

bat

Strechnitz

Congratulations on winning the election.

I really like your take on Batman and Gothamcity. I hae enkoyed reading part one and look forward to reading part 2.

Good luck,

Strech.

derek_pearce

"$Deal"$Update 6 "$Deal"$

Hatchet , New jersey : The woodland town

Hatchet , New Jersey is a small community just outside the Gotham city limits years ago gold was found here and the city was turned from a small hick city to a prospecting town . Today it still prospers but is alot smaller Bruce Wayne visits here almost all the time because this was his mother's home town.

Downtown: Continued

This section of downtown is famous for the start of Grand Avenue and the many Large Scale offices its here that many Gothamites hang out and relax since it is the lesser crime infested area ,Wayne Botanical garden is located near here and same with Wayne Tower. It was once rumoured that this area is also the location of the home of Batman's ally, Mr. Lucius Foxx.

Joker Stood on the Catwalk over looking axis while his men began to prepare for jokers master plan to ruin Gotham all over men were running around some filling giant balloons with laughing gas others where out in Gotham robbing cash to bribe the citizens to come to the party. "yes the joker proclaimed , Work your butts off and get this ready for tonight" men looked at joker "yes oh funny one " joker then walked over to an area set up like a news room where he would film is speech to the whole city meanwhile miles away in Wayne manor Bruce Wayne was just getting up out of bed . Bruce sat up in his bed when Alfred walked in "mourning master Bruce" he said handing him a paper "it seems you made the front page again " he chuckled as Bruce read the article . "Thanks Alfred what are my plans for today "Alfred looked at his boss "well the Gotham city Baseball championships are tonight any idea who you're taking " Alfred said Bruce stood in amazement "yeah I got just the girl"

Tia Sari sat by her door waiting for Bruce Wayne its not every day that you get to go out with Gothams hottest bachelor Bruce showed up about 5 minutes late and hugged Tia "ready to go he said "grabbing her hand " "oh you bet I am she replied" they got into Bruce's limo and sat down "To Gotham stadium Alfred" Bruce told the driver "yes sir Alfred replied " after a short drive they arrived outside the stadium , as Bruce and Tia walked in cameras snapped photo's "dangit Bruce said "why do I have to be so popular " Tia looked at him "its because your so hot " Bruce smiled " not as hot as you" they then walked into the stands and took there seats .Joker stood in the room set up like a news set and prepared to go on live at the baseball game; he figured that's where most of the people are today. Moments pasted and then he was ready he turned on the cameras and the screen on the scoreboard at the game changed, the joker was on TV." hello citizens of Gotham tonight you are invited to a party along grand avenue, and don't worry this is worth your time " Bruce laughed " its going to be a complete waste of time if you ask me " but the joker continued " tonight at midnight I will be dropping $20 million dollars on the crowd that shows up and at the end a showdown between me and batman , mono et mono "Bruce sighed is was going to be a long night.

After the game Bruce drove Tia home and asked her not to attend that little party she argued and agreed, she actually lied to Bruce and was really going to go. Bruce ran down to the bat cave and prepared the Bat plane he was going to need it tonight. At about 8 pm people began to line up alone grand avenue and soon fights broke out , and people began to yell it wasn't till a float carrying the joker and goons handing out money came by did they calm down. Joker stood on the float which was being followed by very large balloons and at that moment he grabbed a microphone "well Gotham who do you trust " he said and a large group of Gothamites  replies "joker!" joker smiled "that's right, im here handing out free money , and where is the batman , he's at home washing his tights. And it was at that moment batman flew over head in the bat plane.

Joker smiled "okay men time to make it happen, release the gas" .Tia watched as a green gas flowed out of the balloons, she covered her mouth and ran away. All over people were dieing from a safe distance Tia watched overhead as the bat plane swooped down and destroyed the balloons. Joker cursed at his goons" why didn't you guys tell me he had one of those things", bobby the lead goon shook his head and joker pulled out a gun and shot him. Batman brought the plane around and began to head towards joker as he got close joker pulled out a rocket launcher and shot the plane down as it crashed at the base of a old run down cathedral joker spotted Tia "a hostage" he said to himself as he grabbed her and headed  up the cathedrals main tower .

Batman pulled himself out of the wreckage of the bat plane "holy crap" he said "what a head rush" then he looked up the tower joker had Tia and batman had to save her he started to run up the tower when he heard sirens "oh great police" batman began to climb the stairs when he heard a loud crashing noise Joker had melted a bell of its moorings and it was falling down the tower. At the top joker was dancing with Tia "you know what lady if you left I would just kill myself" joker said pulling out a gun but as he pulled the trigger a little flag popped out, bang it said and Tia laughed but at that moment batman came round the corner and grabbed joker "hey there old friend he said punching joker in the face". Joker fell back and pulled out a gun this time it was a real one "tell me mister batman have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight" batman stood there for a second then he disarmed joker "you bastard you killed my parents all those years ago" joker looked at him "ahh you are that kid well would you look at that I made you, you made me I guess we are even" Batman looked at joker "no we are not even" then batman punched joker till he fell over the edge and hung on the guard rail "go ahead batman kill me now and ill see you in hell " batman reached his hand down "id rather see you in jail"

Joker was arrested by police and Tia was safely returned to her home the batman however disappeared. About five nights after the tower incident a giant light in the shape of a bat appeared in the sky and batman went to see it. Gordon stood by the signal when batman tapped it "nice" he said Gordon smiled "I knew it would get your attention" batman laughed "yes it did" Gordon took a sip of his coffee "from now on" he said "if the city needs you ill send up this" batman nodded "joker's trial is set for next month DA Harvey dent is going to prosecute he's on our side" "ill be there" batman said  Gordon looked at batman "you know I never did get the chance to thank you" batman looked at Gordon " and you'll never have to" he said as he jumped of the building a moment later the Batmobile speed away " I got to get me one of those" Gordon said as he turned off the signal and went home .

The end . . . . . . Or is it

Thank you for viewing part I part II is coming up soon so keep watching
Signature comming soon

sEAhAwk fAn121

swwweeeeet!! i love it its soooooo cooool!! i want to see more!!  &apls &apls

HabLeUrG

excellent work my friend! loe all the pictures, that lovely town and the city. keep it up  &apls :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Hey, Derek! Just got caught up with the update... The pictures of the city look fantastic, I love the skyline you've made. Also, the storyline is great, too! Can't wait for the next installment!

derek_pearce

Hello all and welcome im Glad you liked the final chapter of the story , However there are 2 endings later this Year i will release a New editon of this CJ at SIMCITY UNION and possibly here if i am allowed too the the title of this special edition will be Gotham City : Legend of the Dark Knight Editon , and will feature a slightly darker storyline but has for now here is the offical soundtrack for this city journal comprised of music i listened to while writing the story.

01 Batman Theme - Danny Elfman

02 Batdance - Prince

03 Croynovic Batman Begins Theme - Hanz Simmer

04 Batman Begins Theme - Hanz Simmer & Ivan Newton

05 Batman Returns Theme -Danny Elfman

06 Trust - Prince

07 Partyman - Prince

08 Gotham city - R . Kelly

This soundtrack will be Aviable on the SCU downloads section very soon i just need to get the licenses to release the music.Below is yet another version of our Ad for the "two face's of fear".

Signature comming soon

Gaston

Very nice MD.    A bit graphic intense for my dial up.    :'(   But that is life.     Well done.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

derek_pearce

I originally Planned to Release Part II somtime in May but thats now changed due to the large amount of feedback iv recived. Starting in the next few weeks i will be releasing Gotham City : Part II "The two face's of evil" here on SC4 devotion and at the SCU . Part I will be placed into the SCU Articles section where you can continue to read and comment on it and if you didnt read part I before part II  you can find it on my webiste The SimCity Union link is below.

Also on monday there will be an exclusive interview with me , the creator of this CJ

"Keep Watching for Part II Comming this wendsday April 25 2007"
Signature comming soon

jeronij

Congratulations on Part I  :thumbsup:

Lets see Part II ....   ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary