• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAMeLots - Linking all available lots and bats

Started by RippleJet, August 14, 2007, 03:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxdita

Hi, I think I need some help regarding IHT stage 10 Integriculture. I have tons of them, but none of them are showing up on the Camelot Counters as stage 10 buildings, or for that matter at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure I've managed to do something wrong, but even after reinstalling, or starting new cities, it's still the same. And should they just look like small buildings, or like the ploppables which are larger towers?

BarbyW

They do look like the single buildings and not a tower but I made an error in the OG for the counter so it show as a stage 8 not a stage 10. I have corrected this and am attaching the revised file here and will update the Industrial pack later. This is just for those who have already downlaoded the pack.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

xxdita

Wow that was a fast response. Definitely a pleasant surprise, from someone so busy. Thank you so much Barby. Any chance of the various sized towers being released as Cam buildings? Maybe to shake up the look of the IHT zones? Just a thought.

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

M4346

I didn't install these as I never really liked them, and, although I have never LOTted IHT (or any I for that matter) I don't think I would be willing to take this one.  :D  :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

xxdita

It's ok... I think I'll survive without them. Thank you for your help though. And just for clarification, with the new patch file for Integriculture, the Camelot Counter will only count new instances, correct? So I'll need to demolish the ones already in existence and let them rebuild?

RippleJet

xxdita

Not sure if this is the approprite place for this question, but here goes:
What would you recommend as far as schools, museums, and hospitals for Cam cities? The standards just don't seem to do the job anymore. Is there a set of CAMified civics available? - Thank you in advance.

RippleJet

Bixel has recently made a huge elementary school, the HKSAS, based on a real one in Hong Kong.
It is being lotted by M4346 at this moment and once the readme and packaging is done, it should soon be uploaded.

There are some other civic buildings in the pipeline for the CAM as well.
These are modded at the same time as the formulas for the "X" Tool are being tweaked. ;)

xxdita

Are there any Stage 15 R$$$'s in that pipeline?

RippleJet

I haven't actually realized that we haven't got any stage 15 R§§§ yet, until you asked...
I don't think there is anything in the pipeline at the moment though... will have to check with our lotters... ::)

gabrielbyrnei

Didnt know where to put this, maybe it goes here.

I spent like 1 hour looking on simtropolis and on sc4devotion for higher capacity train stations and monorail stations, i know about that ninja boulevard thing, but i couldnt find more solutions. Thanks in advance

RippleJet

There is no large train station being batted at this moment, as far as I know...

You could increase the capacities of existing stations though:
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2405.0

Prepo's Helsinki Railway Station is so far the only one that has been modded with the "X" Tool for capacities...

gabrielbyrnei

i downloaded it and found those things u said on the other post, but i cant find a way to edit them, i exported the things to HTML but then when i open it its all blank :S nothing written

RippleJet

The best tool to use if you want to edit property values in custom content buildings is SC4Tool.

gabrielbyrnei

yes, i downloaded it, but couldnt edit the values, i click on them but i cant type "5000" for example

RippleJet

Double-click on the value and you should be able to edit it. :thumbsup:

RippleJet

That picture is from the Building Reference part of SC4Tool,
which (as it says next to the second button on the startup screen) "displays the values of the in-game civic facilities".

You cannot edit the values of in-game (Maxis) buildings with SC4Tool. $%Grinno$%

You should instead use the Exemplar Editor,
which (as seen next to the last button on the startup screen) allows you to "edit all properties of BATs and lots in a user-friendly editor".

The Exemplar Editor is also available from the menu bar, under Editors.
I would also recommend that you read the Tutorial, available under Help in the menu bar. :thumbsup:

gabrielbyrnei

yeah, i tried to do it though Exemplar Editor but, i dont know what .dat to open which might contain the rail station and monorail station.