• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

help with farms

Started by brar, August 14, 2007, 10:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brar

Hey guys first off i want to say your site is awesome ive been on simtroplis for a couple years now and just found your site and its great.  a Ton of thanks to all the creators your guys do an awesome job.

The farms i need help with are labeled as "Ginestra vegetable farm, Corte Medagled oro olive farm, and Betania fruit farm"  these the fields are there but the farm building are just one big cardboard box.  Im not sure if there would be others as ive stopped building trying to fix the problem.  I have a couple other farms that are fine. 

Ive went through the dependency list in the farms ive downloaded and made sure i had all them.  and have reinstalled three times to make sure im getting it. 

Im pretty sure its not just bugged, and im missing something and its probably right in front of my face but im missing it somehow maybe cause of the late hour.

But anyhelp would be appreciated

SlimShady

I too am missing this farm and do not know where to find it. Also Tenuta Wheat Farm is missing. I have never used these farms before and only using them because I installed the CAM. ;)

Pat

both of you guys sounds like you all are missing this file..... and make sure you all have this one and this one as welll.... These are the mickebear mega props pack 1 & 2 and also bat prop pack vol 3 <---- that is the main one i bet you are missing as i had the same problems with those mentioned farms.... I hope it helps the both of you out - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie