• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

vester

Note sure which of them I should comment on.....

the cathedral or the castle ?

well

on both     

WoW

JoeST

I have to say, i forgot how good this thread was

*falls over.... stone dead*

That is amazing
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Krio

I've died. Bury me to that cathedral.

callagrafx

So nice to see that the skills are as awesome as always.  It was a great day for the community when you arrived back and started making magic again.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Schulmanator

That is so awesome it's superawesome! A jewel ready to be made!  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

D66

Welcome back Xannepan!! Wow,  &apls stunning work as always

DebussyMan

That castle is awesome, it fits great with the sorroundings. I also love the mix of floor textures you used.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

SimFox

Both Castle and Antwerp Cathedral - one of my favorites- are looking great. :thumbsup:
About that shadow issue with foundation of the castle. There is rather simple solution to that. You should render foundation with castle on top, but only foundation LODs. For simplicity you can attach all the stuff about the foundation in single object and then in it's properties set it invisible for camera, but make sure it is still casting shadows.
This way when render is done your foundation will receive all the shadowing that have to be there and will be a perfect match for the castle.

thundercrack83

Incredible. Simply incredible! I don't really know what else I can say that hasn't already been said!

Strechnitz

Hello Xannepan,

I've never been to Burg Eltz you so wonderfully recreated. But it seemed soo familiar.
And now I remember why. the Eltz stars in an comic album of Yoko Tsuno. drawn by Roger Leloup. ;D
For those who are interested. It is album 14. "Lightning of Wotan" or "de bliksem van Wodan.

good luck with your wonderful bats.

Strech.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

ejc

oh boy oh boy oh boy...

xannepan is back in active :thumbsup:

EJC is cheering out loud right... NOW $%Grinno$%

Emperor Stormont

OMG those recent updates were just stunning, such fantastic work. I'm looking forward to both  &apls  &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

xannepan

no pictures for now...
but still making slow but steady progress.

callagrafx

Quote from: Strechnitz on October 30, 2007, 01:27:39 AM
good luck with your wonderful bats.

Something tells me luck has nothing to do with it.  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

xannepan

Help.. how on earth can I upload on the file exhange??? I've released Burg Eltz on simtropolis LEX, but cannot find the upload 'button' on sc4devotion.

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

royal

Wow, I`m stunning. Great work, I can't descripe it.
My uncle lives in Wierschem, that`s the next town to Burg Eltz, and my grandma lives in Müden/Mosel. Wonderful  :thumbsup: &apls
Route from Wierschem to Burg Eltz (3km)
Member of the SimForumBatTeam (SFBT)

Serkanner

I dare say this fabulous castle is amongst the five best models made for this game ever. But I will have to think real hard which the other four are.  :thumbsup:

BarbyW

I agreed with Serkanner and put it with Caliban's Duke Chapel and Swiss Re building as well as xannepan's churches as being among the best BATs ever made. It is truly scrumptious and gorgoeus and I've run out of superlatives. &apls &apls
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

TheTeaCat

Its Astounding.  &apls &apls

It has got to be one of the most beautiful BATs I've ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing this with the community. Its is an absolute gem  :thumbsup:

A very well earned

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II