• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us YOUR custom lots......

Started by jayo, November 13, 2007, 10:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toichus Maximus

very nice! Is that all one lot? It's quite large.

bat

Yes, wonderful work on that! Looks great! :thumbsup:

szarkoz

Toichus Maximus - Yes, it's one lot.

If you can't read my nick, just call me Tom.

squidi

szarkoz: thats looking very well  &apls &apls &apls
here are some suggestions for you if you like to think about
i would change the pk_trees on the green fields becouse they already come with a round plantbase what you dont need on that green field
the pk_chaine next to the avenue looks good but i would delete the ones in the pedmall so then delivery cars and small trucks can drive to the shops ;)
and one very important thing: you need alot of people on that plaza to let it look more living
the market props come very well and i think you could make the market some bigger if you like
so all in all you did a great job an i hope to see more from you :thumbsup:

suplado!

szarkoz, thats is one really nice custom lot -- i really like the diagonal parked cars!!  &apls

anyway -- some of my custom lots!

tomdapom

Nice lots everyone! Suplado!, yours is excellant! You should consider uploading it!

I may be a stranger to SC4D, but I'm no stranger to ST, SC4 or the LE, so here is what I think my best lot I have ever made . . .

The factory produces biscuits, and is aptly named "Breaker Biscuits". I was thinking about uploading it, if I could get some support here . . .

Pat

Well wow that is massivly beautiful Tomdapom!!!  I wouldnt mind having it at all!!!  btw Tomdapom welcome to devotions!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Also a welcoem to sc4devotions from me, tomdapom!
And very nice work there!

Also yours is looking fantastic, suplado!

Silur

Hi,Tomdapom
Excellent work - I like it !!!

jayo

I'm back

Pat

Hey Jayo lovely lots there but a question wouldnt it be hard for them cars to get out as they are parked
sideways and there is a wall there as well lol???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jayo

i don't think so  ;D This house is just outside my school and the cars are actually parked like that  :D And because they're all owned by the same person-They can just move the cars themselfs   "$Deal"$
I'm back

jayo

Tag-one:There in gascookers mega prop pack  ()stsfd() Which,by the way is on the LEX ;)
I'm back

jacqulina

tomdapom

Hey, do you guys know how to search which plugins are used in a certain lot? Cause there is NO way that I can remember all the plugins I used in that factory . . .

Pat

Tomdapom its no problem do you have sc4tool??? that can scan for dependency's... I still wouldnt mind having it...

BarbyW

tomdapom: if you would like to upload to the LEX please open a thread in the LEX Candidacies forum and read the stickied posts at the top of the forum.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

jmyers2043

@ Jayo - nice job  with the GasCooker homes.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

bat

Yes, really nice work on that buidlings, jayo!

sebes

Wow Tomdapom, what an excellent industrial complex...

Please do as barby said above.... ^^^  this one would be a big hit on the LEX ...
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN