• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Province of Trieste - preview -

Started by warconstruct, December 02, 2007, 03:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paroch

Hi Warconstruct,

This is a very nice start to your MD.  You have downloaded a good selection of buildings and you have put them together very well.

I REALLY like the strange green building in your very first picture, can I ask where you downloaded this?

Your use of the Plop Water is also excellent - very well done.

I also like the way you have put the bright coloured houses into your city.  The GLR on the paved are next to the canal is also a very good picture.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

(Oh, and welcome to page 2!)

jmyers2043

Hello Warconstruct ... nice picutures you've taken. I can tell that you've spent more than a little time on this diary. I enjoyed looking around.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

warconstruct

hello , thank you very much  :thumbsup: ;) it is true that I worked much but is a pleasure .

paroch >> veiled the building : http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=16270

and thank you has you !!  :thumbsup:
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Amerikaner

Hm well this is strange, TIENT was supposed to be in Brittany, but I guess luckily for both of us I moved it to Alsace.  ;D I will keep an eye on this for sure.   :D

TopCliff

This looks like an excellent start. I like the layout of everything and the way you mix certain building styles. Keep it coming dude.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

warconstruct

Amerikaner >> yes its Na not always air to be in Brittany ,thank you nevertheless  :thumbsup:

TopCliff >> thank you very much  ;)

hello has all, the urban community obtained an international port some time ago .
The population being very increasing and the industrial request high the port obtained this year with an oil terminal and a terminal methane tanker.

.... $%Grinno$%
Since SC4D 2007-2022

TopCliff

Excellent looking pier thing. I like how that cul-de-sac has all the backs of the buildings to it. Must be beautiful to see when you're leaping down the fire escape into that tree.  :P Later dude.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

warconstruct

TopCliff >> thank you very much!
I takes note of your comment, thank you has you  :thumbsup:

just an image to conclude this series :

Thank you  ;)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

TopCliff

Looking good! Excellent use of that pipeline set. The only thing I would do is maybe add a pier or two so the ships can actually dock. Add a ship to that scene, and you've perfected it.  :thumbsup:

sauron620

warconstruct

TopCliff >> thank you very much for your councils  :thumbsup: I will arrange its for the boat quay has will be more realistic  ;)

sauron620 >> merci beaucoup a toit pour ce commentaire  :thumbsup: thank you for the comment .

veiled an air sight of the zone taken in the preceding MAJ :

thank you  :thumbsup:
Since SC4D 2007-2022

bat

Great work on that area!!
And wonderful pictures of it!

TopCliff

I'm glad you like my constructive criticism. I like how it's all tiered and everything, plus good use of those cranes. That channel to the top looks a little shallow and risky. Perfect for the captain of the Exxon Valdez.  :P Keep it up dude.

Pat

WOW Warconstruct your MD is very wonderful and I love your rivers...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

suplado!

wow -- cool port!! very nice and looks realistic!!

sauron620

warconstruct

bat thank you very much you has! for your compliments!

TopCliff thank you!! I takes with serious all the remarks especially when it are constructive!
yes the small channel which passes to north is narrow but it is not make for large boat, rather small the boat  :thumbsup:

Pat thank you very much! content that my rivers likes, I adore to do them  $%Grinno$%

suplado! thank you you has! for your comments, they is very sympathetic  ;)

sauron620 merci , c'est très sympa !

veiled the images of Saint-Réginisse commune or is the international port of the urban community
last the images related to just the port it one will make a turn in the city !!

thank you!
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Masochist

Hello, warconstruct!

Nice seaport, there!  I wish I could get my industrial areas/warehouses to look as nice as yours, but alas: I can't...&ops.  I also like your suburbs!  One thing I might suggest is getting a uniform sidewalk mod that works with the SideStreet Mod.  It might help enhance the look of your suburbs and commercial areas.  Just a suggestion, though...

I'll try and come around a bit more often.  Can't wait to see what you have coming up :thumbsup:!
(Under Construction)

sauron620

The last picture is great  :thumbsup:

sinon rien à redire  :P

bat

Wonderful new update there!
And that port is looking very nice!
Looking forward to more...