• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

DebussyMan, eres un maesto. Alucinante la calidad del modelo  &apls
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Antoine

Be......  :o It's fantastic ! OMG lol

marcosMX

HabLeUrG

Ya me tienes soñanado... hasta pones detalles que el juego ignorará, me tienes sorprendido  &apls &apls

Vario80

Wow what can i say, the details are really amazing, the structures are very well done, i'm eagerly looking forward to more of your work.  :thumbsup: &apls
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

sebes

It's simply amazing....  :o

The inside pilars and roof are so good... I hope they will be shown when the building is build in a city ?
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

FromTheAshes

Hey, can you please attach the stone texture? That would be great, I could really use this for my new project.
Visit Vorsfelde.

Badsim

A masterpiece succeeding to another masterpiece....

As there were cathedrals BATisseurs ( bâtisseurs = builders) , you're our cathedrals BATer ... After bandito(disappeared) and xannepan (not very active these last times ), how lucky we are !  ::)

&apls &apls &apls

Which will be the next one ? Chartres ? Cathedral of Chartres ( 1145 ) is the only one to have still its original architecture , sculptures and stained-glass windows . Classified by the UNESCO world heritage centre .
Just a dream that you  decide one day to BAT it . Aren't you addicted now to that kind of architecture ? $%Grinno$%

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

DebussyMan

Thankyou all!

@Sebes: Sadly, the interior won't show at all ()sad()

@FromTheAshes: the texture is a clean irregular stone texture with a brick bumpmap. Do you want just the stone one or both?

@Badsim: Chartres is definately in my to do list, but before it I have some other projects (including Burgos Cathedral).

Finally, here's an image of the completed nave. The last interior shot I'll make as I must start with the outside if I want to finish it anytime soon  ;D

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

FromTheAshes

Quote from: DebussyMan on June 24, 2007, 01:21:14 PM
@FromTheAshes: the texture is a clean irregular stone texture with a brick bumpmap. Do you want just the stone one or both?
Oh, I guess it would be fine to have em both  :thumbsup:
Great update btw! Lovely detailed but, hey, you already know that :P
Visit Vorsfelde.

vester

Wow those inside shots are insane.  ;)

Andreas

Already modeling for SimCity 5, like blahdy, eh? ;) Simply stunning!
Andreas

HabLeUrG

Vario80

That's more than stunning, that's MEGA stunning.  &apls
Those inside shot looks like in a 3 D ego perspective game, can't hardly belive the detail you put into it.  :thumbsup: &hlp
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

lacoigne

Se llama arte amigo. &apls
That is what I call art, my friend. &apls
Don't speak english sorry only poquito spanish and french.

DebussyMan

Thanks all!

FromTheAshes:

Here's the base stone:

Here's the bumpmap:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Glenni

thanks alot, man!these will be useful for me aswell! &apls

flame1396

:shocked2:

humina humina humina humina
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Une_ame

Alone in the night $%#Ninj2, somewhere in Mexico, somebody is building a     Cathedrale!!!!!!!!

Now, somewhere in California, a bunch of guys working for Tilted Mill know what they have to do for SC5!!
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Une_ame

I found some nice stuff on Notre-Dame (for the one, like me, that can't wait !!) : http://www.ide.fr/BOJ-Mon-NotreDame.jpg.

For the inside, see the post below made by vester ( ;D).
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !