• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Downtowns & CBD's!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netmod

mooooooooooooooooo...

jackxu

@netmod:Those Asian shps are really cool :thumbsup:
@io_bg:Don't worrie, it's coming:

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss192/WC12345/Hallway-002121288160553.png (.png alert)

Modedit: please don't upload png images. They take a long time to load, if they load at all. Some browsers do not support png images. Please upload you pictures in .jpg format please.
sain bai nu

i_love_lamp

@jackxu: Wow, that looks amazing! My compliments to the chef
(btw, do you mind sending me a download link to that awesome chase building and the diagonally building if its not too much trouble)

Modedit: There are not many uploaders who appreciate it if their bats/mods/lots are shared in another way than the LEX/STEX. Please respect that next time you make a request.

io_bg

Great downtown, Mike! :thumbsup: I particularly like the avenue overpass with HSR in the middle. Nice job!

A couple of pics of mine

Probably my smallest downtown ;D
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

rushman5

io_bg: That looks eerily like Wilmington, NC.  and wetsom, love the heavy and effective use of LE

canyonjumper

Awesome CBD Ioan! You too wetsom! Nice LOTing!
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

louistsw

A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

netmod

Nice louistsw, that is awsome Asian style neighborhoods

Here is part of my downtown

mooooooooooooooooo...

marsh

Evillions8

Marsh...  ???  Nice city! ;D &apls
----
Here's some of mine..

-European

-Middle East (OLD CITY!!!)

-International Village (Middle East / Old City)

MandelSoft

Bundesquartier - Schellingen

Not only the city center of the city of Schellingen, but also the gouvernmental complex of the Bundesrepublik Schellingen.

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

metasmurf

cubby420

Very cool metasmurf! I really like the market square in the center...looks like a very exciting place.

cubby420

Well, a double post, but its been a several days so blah to parliamentary procedure  :P

If you like these, you should check out my MD.

pepsibottle1

I'm new on the scene so take it easy. My fictional city of "Richmond". As you can see, it isn't as fancy as many of yours, despite a few custom buildings, but the skyline is amazin'! Traffic, to say the least, is quite atrocious! LMAO!

I love Simcity 4!

noahclem

Very nice CBD Andrew! I like the somewhat gritty area around the tracks the most  ;)

Nice start pepsibottle1  :thumbsup:

Your picture would look a little better if you went to the "Sims" option within the game (as opposed to "God" or "Mayor") and disabled UDI missions, which would get rid of those icons in the middle. Also, if you like night shots I would suggest looking into Simfox's Day 'n' Night mod available on the STEX here: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=23089

MandelSoft

Quote from: cubby420
Well, this looks familliar...

Nice picture anyway!
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

louistsw

A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟