• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Downtowns & CBD's!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightygoose

it may be the same stuff but its still great, thats a brilliant choice of angle and i love the little pedestrian island about halfway down... keep it up
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

bat

A great downtown picture, wwecruz! ;)

Yes, it's the same but is looking fantastic, Dan! Great work on that area!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tcx

pagenotfound

Heres a shot from downtown Atlantia

Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

Andreas

My newest CHI/NY only downtown. :)

There's still a slight "hole" in the middle, but so far, the city only had about 250,000 residents. Recently, I've brought up the number to about 400,000 (new low wealth sims in order to get a nice R-$ highrise quarter), and since there's still quite some RES demand left, I expect a raise in COM demand soon as well. I'm also glad that there are at least 10 new commercial BATs that never grew for me so far (mainly because I didn't play a lot lately, though ;) ). I created a growable CO-$$$ lot for ks_JPN's "Worldwide Plaza", so this one has grown as well (nothing is plopped here, except the civic lots).
Andreas

bat

Great downtown pictures there, tcx and Andreas!

That's a very nice night shot of these buildings there, pagenotfound! :thumbsup:

serebii666

"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

blade2k5

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

squidi

great pictures were added here
here one from me:
i did a huge mistake with the quality . i saved in lower quality but not low enough for imageshack and had to downsize the quality again

bat

A fantastic downtown there, Squidi! Like that picture from your great MD!

dsrwhat316

nice one, squidi!

here's a new mosaic from me:

yes i know the truck near the bottom is cut off. disregard that  $%#Ninj2

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

tag_one

great mosaic Dan :thumbsup: I love all the plaza's you've there :)

Here's a picture of one of my downtowns. It's not very dense yet, mostly stage 9 and some stage 10 buildings.

bat

Great work on the plazas in that wonderful mosaic, Dan!

Looking very good there, tag_one! :thumbsup:

sebes

Dan that is a very pleasant downtown. The residenial buildings fit very well there!

Merijn: splendid. The Connexxion sneltram cathed my eye  first ;)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Godzillaman

"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

bat

Looking nice there so far, Godzillaman! ;)

blade2k5

&apls Some really good, nice looking CBD's everyone.  Godzillaman...what is that rusty-colored bld in your pic?  Don't think I've ever seen that one and would like to get it :thumbsup:

dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦

penguin007

Heres 2 pics of my city Cologne one is the actual CBD the other a part of the city centre

blade2k5

bat

I agree with blade, the CBD is looking fantastic! :thumbsup: