• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Heblem's BATs, Maps, Mods, whatever...

Started by Heblem, January 15, 2008, 01:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
?
?
?
?
?
?

Heblem

sithlrd98: the second picture is really familiar, i think thats the Barney New York Prime San Marcos store... as for the layout of the mall its modular, so you'll built it up (you'll have to plop the parking lots, ped walks, stores, etc)

The disney store looks soo much different to the style that im using, and way too many details  :D im not a disney animator  $%Grinno$%

Anyway, heres the tommy store progress..

LE0

Do you take requsets? I would like Cub Foods if you can. :)
I couldnt find a good pic &mmm
Leoland coming Spring 2009

Heblem

LE0: Haven't hear neither seen that store, of course i take request but if you can find a picture of the store or if you can a logo (maybe the website) thanks!

Here almost done the Tommy Hilfiger store

Now i'll be doing later (after dinner) a corner Gap store...

sithlrd98

Yeah, I just threw the Disney pics in to see if you were paying attention ;D Also , thought I'd throw a few more at ya!

Jayson

joenemechekfan

Heblem

Thanks for the pictures, some will work for type A and some other will for type B, again thanks!

Well I'll continue working on the gap one, expect soon some pictures  ;)

Heblem

Please forgive me... but Im trying to make a realistic american city, while looking at STEX, LEX and some other sites I found that there isn't many US-Canada gas stations around... can't believe it... well I decided to do some by my own at BAT... hopefully I can done this... as I need those urgent for my city that im making (that why I havent done bats in a while) so heres an started list of gas stations pictures....

Hope to receive your support!
Any suggestions? (Only North American gas stations) Mexico, theres already a pack of Pemex gas stations at CSC, you can see it here, Berethor and me did like two years ago...
http://descargas.capitalsim.net/?sitio=csc&descarga=804
Also this will be hopefully LEX exclusive... after doing this "small" pack i'll consideer continue making the outlet mall...

Thanks!

JoeST

hey Heblem, good to see you :) cant wait to see what you create :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

dedgren

Hey, Eblem- nice to see you around.  In Canada, it's still Esso, but in the U.S. it's all Exxon.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Heblem

JoeSt: thanks!

David: thank you! then ill do an US (Exxon version) and a Canadian one too...

Heres the first prop store "On the run" common in some gas stations... I dont like the roof texture, do you have a grey like one?

still missing some details...

Andreas

Andreas

scottott999

I'm so glad to see you posting in this thread again as I always look forward to see what your up to each weekend.  Your talent and the speed in which you create your BATs blows me away.

I'd love to see a bright yellow Shell station.  Would it be possible to make a LukOil?   There about 5 of them located by my house just outside of NYC.   My son and I play a game when we go on trips to see who can find the most chain stores that are not in simcity.   He always gets the points for the Lukoil station at the end of our street. I'm hoping to change that!  http://www.getty.com/LUKOIL%20pics/Fairless11.jpg

I also hope you continue the work that you were doing on the outet stores.

Once again I really look forward to what ever you decide to bat. 

Heblem

Andreas: Alright! thanks

scottott999: Never seen that gas station before, I have been several times to US (mostly souther states as like Lousiana, California, Texas, Florida) I suppose thats exclusive to New York state or something? well I can do that gas station but could you please give me some more pictures as like the gas signal, and common store next to the pumps?

Thanks!

A hour ago I went to an Italian restaurant, I picked a Rabioli (or something like that) hmm soo delicious! so thats why I delayed an hour for this bat  ;D anyway...

Heres the first store made, i'll do some moe variations of the different gas stations...

BarbyW

Looking forward to seeing your BATs proposed for LEX upload.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Heblem

Barby: Thanks! when I get everything ready, i'll post it at the BSC Lex, everything prepared, i hope its ok using X tool...

bad news... gotta start over... only did one copy...  &cry2

As my father told me when I was a child... Patience... just be patient... arghh

And there over again...

This time is faster cuz I got the textures already...

Almost... just gotta do again the logo (by splines  :bomb:)

ok... finished again...
This is the new one...

And the lost... old one

any difference?  :)

Now making Valero's Corner store...

Orange_o_: great! thanks for the suggestion, going to add some changes as you suggested  :thumbsup:

Orange_o_: Here are the changes... ive added what you suggest me hope you can see the difference, the roof shores has the same texture so it might not see clearly...

Here some more of the corner store... still missing some more details....

Finished...

Now i'll be doing the exxon store....

EDIT: Merged your seven posts in the last 1½ hours. No need for all those posts. - Dustin (thundercrack83)

Orange_o_

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Heblem

Heblem

Here some more... still missing some details for to be done yet...