• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mallorca

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2008, 03:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

figui

love the seawalls and how you are developing the area
nice two pics :thumbsup:

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Yoman

Excellent seawalls here. the textures are the best part. They present a modern yet a little grimey feel. Their use is also excellent, will they be released eventually? I also have a question about this naval base, is it still in use on Mallorca? If so what kindof ships are there?

thundercrack83

I love the seawalls and canal pieces, jeronij! I can't wait to see more development from this project, my friend!

Dustin

Jmouse

The waterfront is laid out beautifully, and I especially like the way the transparent water itself is presented. Also I appreciate the somewhat monochromatic look of the photos - it adds to the seaside atmosphere IMO.

Until next time...
Joan

jeronij

Thanks to all for the nice comments once again  :thumbsup:

I would love to post more pictures about the work it took me to be able to take these few pictures....

I promise I will try to  ;) .
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Pat

Jeronij wow i think this is my first visit to Mallorca and WOW you are truely the master here sir!!! I cant wait to see more of Mallorca - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

wouanagaine

Cool waterfront lots & bats!
Love the tires on them to protect the boats

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

tooheys

Great update jeronij. Love that boat ramp  :thumbsup:, and from what I can see, it will work well from various heights above the water.
And the seawalls, well they look great.

Dave

Heblem

Muy bonito y detallado todo, sigue así  :thumbsup:

bat

That's looking very beautiful! Like it!

Wonderful new pictures of that area! :thumbsup:

warconstruct

very beautiful  &apls I would say the same remark as all to the hor  :thumbsup:

impatient to see the continuation !

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

thundercrack83

Hey, jeronij!

I really like that boat ramp, my friend! Actually, the whole waterfront area looks fantastic, as usual! I will definitely be on the lookout for more!

Dustin

jeronij

Thanks again to all for the comments  :thumbsup:

I had the chance to play a bit more tonight, and here is a pic of the actual situation... not many details can be seen, but the harbour village starts to take entity....  ;D

Sorry for those members using low resolution monitors... I could not make the pic smaller  ::)  $%Grinno$%
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

metasmurf

Nice waterfront  :thumbsup:

kimcar

&apls &apls Very nice view

Yoman

Aww....no close ups  &mmm But that wide shot is just awesome Jeronij, really shows how you've built into the landscape. I'd really like to see a closeup of those Mediterranean homes advancing up the slope to the north of the harbor.

Schulmanator

Some great settings you have there.... makes me want to come over for a vacation!  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

threestooges

It looks great now, and from what I can see it will become an amazing harbor. Don't worry about the pic size; it was worth scrolling. There is only one thing I might suggest (and it's not even that big of a thing): in the second pic you posted last update (the one with the boat ramp) you have a visual entrance to the parking lot, but not to where the boat trailers are (there is a fence between the two). Unless they drove over the curb, I'm not sure how they would get in there. Aside from that suggestion, everything looks amazing and I hope to see more when you get the chance.
-Matt

Heblem

Quote from: wouanagaine on March 06, 2008, 01:51:06 PM
&sly Im' jealous  :D

Me too lol! excelente trabajo! sigue así  ;)