• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aspire - A collection of random images

Started by mjig_dudy, February 07, 2007, 09:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjig_dudy

sebes: thanks for the comment  ;D

nova vesfalo: Glad you like it all, and thanks for stopping by  ;)

Heres a new update... that was quick eh?  ;)

metasmurf

I like the pipelines :D

where can i get them?

jayo

Yes,i've been following your CJ and simcities.com and now i'm even more pleased its here  :P
I'm back

Colyn

Some good building styles here ... I like your layout.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

glepet

guurgkud

]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

Badsim

I haven't commented your work since a few time ... excellent , as always . It's a pity that you don't start a large city instead of random images .... ::)

By the way , great work ; a pleasure to follow .  :thumbsup: &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

EDGE4194

Quote from: guurgkud on May 05, 2007, 11:43:51 AM
wow that last pic is STUNNING!!

I didn't get a chance to vote on it in the picture competition. I am transfixed by that shot (and I don't really even care for industrial areas)  &apls  &apls

bat

a wonderful picture you have made there! :thumbsup: &apls

mjig_dudy

jayo: Thanks very much for stopping by here. ;D

Colyn: Thanks.  :)

guurgkud: Thanks very much . ;D

Badsim: Thanks for stopping by, as for starting a city, i don't have the attention span to create a whole city, so you will have to make do with random pictures for now . :P

EDGE4194: Thanks very much.

bat: thanks for the comment.

Maybe i went a bit over the top with Photoshopping in this picture:  (theres was no snow in that picture when i started :P)

jayo

I'm back

Badsim

Quote from: mjig_dudy on May 10, 2007, 12:27:23 PM

Badsim: ... i don't have the attention span to create a whole city, so you will have to make do with random pictures for now . :P

;D ... "so you will have to make do with" the fact I cease to love your work for now . :P

OK ! Looking at this last picture , you win ; that's impossible .... $%Grinno$%  &apls &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

sEAhAwk fAn121

OMG!!!  &apls &apls &apls &apls this is amazing mjig! i love the photoshopping!!

bat

Awesome photoshopping! Like the picture :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

WHOA! Sorry it took so long for my to comment here, my friend! I don't know why it happened!

I just went through all your pictures and I must say that they are absolutely fantastic! I love when you combine all the different transportation networks, especially the HSR and RHW. It's amazing! I'll definitely be back to see what else you have going on! Great job!

Zaphod

that picture of the chemical complex is awesome!

those somy BATs look so futuristic and dystopian
War Kittens !?

mjig_dudy

jayo:  thanks very much  ;D

Badsim: yay! i win  :P

bat:  thanks very much

thundercrack83: no problem, thanks for stopping by.

Zaphod:  thanks  ;D

Another update, these seem to get quite frequent these days, don't get used to it though  ;)

thundercrack83

Beautiful picture there, mjig_dudy! Reminds me of Tokyo or Hong Kong, for obvious reasons! Can't wait to see more, my friend!

Badsim

Quote from: mjig_dudy on May 13, 2007, 01:15:57 PM

Badsim: yay! i win  :P

... not for a long time ; I totally dislike this one . :P ... terriblefic .... :thumbsup:

Quote from: mjig_dudy on May 13, 2007, 01:15:57 PM

Another update, these seem to get quite frequent these days, don't get used to it though  ;)

That's what I thought ... $%Grinno$%

Seriously , of course these japanese BATs are great , but the way you created blocks and traffic congestions are making this photography of Tokyo truely awesome .  &apls