• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The 'Speak Only In Questions' Thread

Started by Ryan B., February 09, 2007, 05:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

George George of the Jungle aaahaaaahaa!
Watch out for that tree!! hmm bad pun you think?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tooheys

Do you believe the puns can get any worse?

pickled_pig

Isn't a pun supposed to be the lowest form of humor?

bwatterud

XiahouDun

Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

flame1396

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

BigSlark

Didn't Shakespeare use puns for the groundlings?

tooheys

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

TheTeaCat

Groundlings? Aren't they like Zerglings?
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

pickled_pig

Pat

LoL hmmm maybe this is what a groundling is???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

XiahouDun

Are you sure its not what birds call humans?
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

flame1396

Don't birds think of us as crap-targets?
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Pat

No i think they really think we are there toilets that dont flush. Whats your thought?

pickled_pig

My thought:  Why can't birds use toilets that do flush?

flame1396

tooheys

Ryan B.

How can a bird zip up a fly if birds don't wear pants?

Pat