• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The extended version of PEGs swinging bridge.

Started by Gaston, February 12, 2007, 12:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callagrafx

Quote from: vab423 on February 20, 2007, 01:27:41 PM
Sorry, gaston - we seemed to have hijacked your thread.  Lee, do you moderate this forum?  Should our tangent be moved to the appropriate spot?
Nope...I only help out in the LEX forums....sorry.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

vab423

Quote from: callagrafx on February 20, 2007, 01:26:13 PM
That's not the worst I ever did though..years ago I did design work for Lloyds Bank in the UK and their logo is a black horse on it's hind legs....
"Why I'm an Independent Contractor" by Callagrax - pretty funny stuff!

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman

Gaston

Wow, I sparked a lively discussion by asking for Colyn's bridge.    LOL   Very cool indeed.   Colyn is there a way to edit the bridge so it is a bit shorter (less length)?    Don't get me wrong, I love it but if there was a version that was in between PEG's and yours; as far as length, it would be very useful.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Gaston

If the moderators want to delete this forum to save some space, please feel free I don't think it is going to go any farther than it has.    ()sad()

---Gaston
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Colyn

Maybe oneday I will make a shorter one ... I did that one spcifically to see how far the BAT and my PC can go :)
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Gaston

LOL     Thanks Colyn.   It worked really well for what I was trying to do.   It'd be cool if there was a way to make it vary in length.    I've go a set of pipeline pieces that the "bridge" piece is actually 2 pieces and you just put them closer together to make it shorter.    It works pretty well.   U might think about doing it that way someday.      ;D

---Gaston
白龍

flame1396

Quote from: callagrafx on February 20, 2007, 01:26:13 PM
Guilty as charged  :'( :'( :'( 

That's not the worst I ever did though..years ago I did design work for Lloyds Bank in the UK and their logo is a black horse on it's hind legs....they were driving me mad one day so I decided to make the horse a real "stallion", fully equipped to see if they really proof-read their stuff...they didn't spot it and I forgot to remove it from the slides (it was for a Year end financial presentation to city analysts way back before the advent of LCD projectors).. one observant person spotted it and spent the entire presentation in fits of laughter....needless to say we lost the client.

LMFAO! You had me in stitches!  &apls
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.