• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

:: Novaya Tulsk ::

Started by SIMMANIA, February 12, 2007, 06:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Aonther great update.  If I could suggest to you to get some other plop rocks modd so they don't all look so much the same.  Other than that great job.

Robin    ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

SIMMANIA

Thanks people ! I just downloaded some new rocks and I'll probably use it soon ! Here we go with an update:

C'est parti pour une nouvelle MàJ !

Fossibrik, what's that ? A military base !

$%Grinno$% Never try against Thoulak, or' that's what you'll get in your downtown. You mess with us, you're  :bomb:

Heinz

NT military! in such a discreet looking area, too. ICBMs in the silos?  :P

kwakelaar

A great update from the mountains, love the image with the huge Satellite dish and the road winding its way up from the valley below.

bat

wonderful pictures! great military base :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Your military base looks amazing! I love the close-ups of the satellite dish on top of the mountain. Keep up the good work, my friend!

Pikatchoum

Novaya is still amazing !

Nice base.  :)

sebes

Great pictures, great base and that bunker near the satelite dish is just awesome  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

rooker1

Great update.  Very interest military base you have there.  I can't wait to see what's next.

Robin  :thumbsup:

Call me Robin, please.

guurgkud

wow these are some terrific updates. amazing images!
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

Yoder7652

I really like your military installation...very realistic!

SIMMANIA

Heinz: Ya, IN the silo, but can be also OUT of the silo, targetted in YOUR city.
Others: Big thanks guys ! Really cool to read your comments everyday !

Say hello to Friedrich Engels Intl' (Rockies International Airport). The airport is one of the biggest in northern Central Pacific. Air Simland, Royal Air Thoulak and Aeroflot own HUB's there. There's 41 gates and the facilities can accomodate near 70 commercial aircrafts in a shot.

Hope you'll like it ! ! !

emilin

*extreme jawdrop

That is an airport and a half you've got there. Wow! Those terminals are magnificent. Well, everything is maginficent, actually.

&apls &apls &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

sebes

WOW - this is fantastic airport - I am  :o  shocked!

That terminal office building, the skywalks, the tower, did you make them yourself? It's beautiful!  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

SIMMANIA

I never used the Lot Editor and the BAT for making that airport. It's only a combinaison of some BATs downloaded on the web.  ;) Thanks' guys !

thundercrack83

Your airport is amazing, my friend. Absolutely amazing. I don't think I've ever seen one better anywhere! I would love to konw just how long it took you to make because airports tend to take hours to do. It's evident just from this update that the amount of patience you have is almost as high as the amount of skill you have. Great job!

SIMMANIA

Here are some winter pics. :D

SIMMANIA

Part 2:

Merci ! On continue !

3 Arenas:

;D

thundercrack83

Beautiful, beautiful work, my friend! I loved all the snow pictures, but my favorite one was of the Axek Centre. I love the Soviet-style billboardo n the front with the silhouette of the hockey player. Absolutely fantastic! Keep up the great work!

SIMMANIA

Thundercrack. You mean This ? :

$%Grinno$%