• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FUNTASIA

Started by kimcar, February 16, 2007, 03:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

I'm at a loss for words.  I have no more compliments that every one else hasn't used already.  All I can say is great work as always.  I really like the different texture for the walk way in the resturaunt area.  Good idea.  If the botanical gardens are anything like the amusement park we are all in for a fantastic treat.  I can't wait.

&apls &apls

Robin   :thumbsup:

Welcome to page 7
Call me Robin, please.

kimcar

Reply to the faithful visitor:

thundercrack83 :  Thanks you very much for your comments. I still have a lot of creativity in my head  ;) Hope you have the patience to see them all .

Fred_Ginger : Thank you and Bon Appétit  :thumbsup:

bat : Thanks to pass by , and i  will waiting for you at the Botanical Gardens

patfireghtr : How do you think that we can stop playing this game with coments like that ?  ;D Thanks so much, it`s very kind of you . As for the trash it`s a kind of bug ( i can`t take off ???? ) It dosen`t look very good in the restaurant area hum  :D

rooker1 : Thanks a lot for your reply. It`s ok if you loss of words . Better that loss of wayt o come here  ;D
I think i gonna have some few things who`s you  gonna like it in the Botanical Gardens See you over there.

A lot of work to come for the next park , so thanks for your patience my friends and have fun in the holiday time and take care.

Snaper

OMG  :o :o

It's incredible all that one can do on SC4... It's really original and splendid  &apls

J'ai l'impression, quand je regarde à nouveau tes images, que c'est une nouvelle MAJ, car il y a beaucoup de détails qu'on prête pas forcément attention la 1ère fois (sorry, it's in French to be on my friend Kimcar understands  $%Grinno$%)

Bravo l'ami  &apls

kimcar

Quote from: Snaper on August 03, 2007, 04:53:46 AM
OMG  :o :o

It's incredible all that one can do on SC4... It's really original and splendid  &apls

J'ai l'impression, quand je regarde à nouveau tes images, que c'est une nouvelle MAJ, car il y a beaucoup de détails qu'on prête pas forcément attention la 1ère fois (sorry, it's in French to be on my friend Kimcar understands  $%Grinno$%)

Bravo l'ami  &apls

Sorry my friend , i just saw your comment. Thanks for pass by and your right , sometimes i look back and i said to myself hey i wasn`t remember that i do that  ;D Thanks again and welcome back anytimes you want. The Parks are always open.  :D

kimcar

:-[ Ok just a quick word for tell you that work is on progress and that i`m not dead yet . Sorry for the delay . thanks for your comprehension.  &opr

Pat

its all good Kimcar!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Fred_Ginger

We'll just sit back and wait Kimcar....   ;)
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

rooker1

I hope everything is okay with you my good friend.  I wait patiently for your next update.  I really miss visiting the park.   ;)

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

I also looking forward to more of FUNTASIA! ;)

kimcar

Hello dear friend . I`m trully sorry for the lack of update . It`s still on the way , still have some lotting to do . But i can promise you that Funtasia is not dead yet.  So  &opr and thanks to all of you for asking news about it. Just for the fun ... the banner of the next park.

Take care and see you soon.

Pat

KimCar i love that banner and i sooooooooo cant wait to see the newest park - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Looks nice that banner! Looking forward to that new park... ;)

kimcar

Thanks you Pat and bat for the banner compliment and to all for your patience .......

Finally  :-[ I find some time for finnishing the Botanical Gardens Park. For now , i just gonna show you an overview look. ( Miss time again ) But a real update will come soon for sure . So enjoy and thanks for keeping an eye on it. Comment are very welcome Thanks . ;)

That `s it for now . But closer pics will comming soon . Take care.

bat

Wonderful two overviews of the Botanical Gardens Park! Looking forward to the update...

oldrogue

Hadn't been here in a while and must say I am simply stunned by how wonderfull this all is....wow..... &apls &apls
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

kimcar

bat :  Thank you bat for still comming , and like i promise here an update  ;)

oldrogue : Thanks a lot for your nice post, and Welcome at Funtasia , where the only law is to have fun.

Ok just a bit talking for tell you that ( like the other times ) i will do several update from Botanical Gardens . So enjoy and thanks for pass by.

First one of the entrance by foot or with the Funtram

Here come the first garden

Another entrance who`s gonna be in operation , on in a future day  ;D

That`s it for now. Hope you have enjoyed. Hope to see you to the next . Take care and have fun. :thumbsup:

bat

The botanical garden is looking beautiful! Wonderful pictures of it! Great work on the tram!!
Looking forward to more...

suplado!

hey -- cool garden areas...and the night pics really brings the color of those garden...great work!

Pat

wow Omg Kimcar that was wonderful and very pretty parks wow!!! Great stuff and hope to see more soon - pat

rooker1

I'm not sure how I missed this, but I did and I'm sorry for that.  Funtastic update my friend.  Great work on the gardens.  I can never get enough of this park.  Everything is so well thought out.  I hope to see you again soon.

&apls &apls &apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.