• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom Member Label Club

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 18, 2006, 03:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

A huge congratulations to _____ for his most well-deserved CML  &apls &apls &apls  Awesome work my friend!

APSMS

I agree. I had wondered for a while as to why he didn't have one. I guess I don't have to wonder anymore.

Congrats!
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

rooker1

There are a lot of deserving members of our community here, but not everyone can have thiers right away....although we are working hard in the back ground on getting out as many as we can.
A huge congrats to everyone that has recieved theirs and good luck to those still waiting.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Swordmaster

To be honest I didn't expect to be honored here, since I can think of a few members who've been involved longer than me. People may forget but I didn't start posting in earnest until last summer ;)

That said, I absolutely love this one. I think it's one of the best I've seen, although I may be biased now :P   Thanks a lot folks, I appreciate it very much!

Cheers
Willy Puffing Billy ;D

rooker1

Someone else just got thiers......help me congratulate ******!!

Robin :P
Call me Robin, please.

catty

Congratulations everyone   &apls

I'll be updating the table on the front page soon

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

FrankU

Quote from: rooker1 on May 22, 2013, 07:10:26 AM
Good idea Frank, but unfortunately it cannot be done. I have just checked it out and found out that this is an addon feature that requires a title in the title field, in this case "CL" which cannot be turned off. Best I can do is replace it with some other title less intrusive.

Robin
Hi Robin,

Can't the title be something invisible, like a text in white font, or a blank space?

Frank

catty

He's already tried that (see previous page) and it doesn't work
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Terring7

Oh my goodness, this is epic &dance
Your Martian cyborg thank you for the label ()borg() &bis&
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

benedict

Congratulations to the 2 latest CL members... I have to say that Terring's is one of my favorites!
Click on the banner to celebrate!

sim_link

The recent additions are very fitting, and show a good sense of humour - congrats!

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

catty

Quote from: Girafe on June 05, 2013, 05:11:10 PM
...Ps: Tarkus's CML needs to be updated

Done and have updated the table on the front page ... thanks for the update, its much appreciated

I had been holding off updating the table until we had finished this CML presentation list ... and yes there are still more to be issued

:thumbsup:

-catty

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

RepublicMaster

It wouldn't be a certain pony would it?  :P

Girafe

Mendeleiev's Style ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

APSMS

I had to think about what y'all meant about a certain pony, but Girafe, that's practically giving it away!
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

art128

Definitely not my favorite CML uh...

Congrats _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

MandelSoft

I've heard other proposals for that CML. I liked "Periodic Pony" better :P
Lurk mode: ACTIVE