• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Maroanestra -- The End, sorry...

Started by art128, July 05, 2008, 06:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheep49

Welcome to the 11th Page!
Great map Arthur! Very 'Tube'ish. ;)

The names of lines are kinda... boring? though. How about renaming them. Still, very good as for the first map.

Another thing: Thanks for the theatre! ;)

Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:
Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

blade2k5

Fantastic mosaics my friend.  Excellent job on those and I just love your use of the European BATs.  Once again, nice job and I look forward to the next update.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

sebes

Wow, what a fantastic mosaics you have shown in the previous update.

In the first mosaic the square with the tower has drawn my attention...it's so nice, quiet, authentic and yet....It looks like if it is a awaiting a lot of vibrant evening activity. Excellently done my friend. (I realize that it's the same square shown as in the exiting update on page 7 , however this mosaic really does the square make "jump" out of the picture..)

Also, you have a great talent in combining diagonal and straight lots and buidlings in a very urban european setting. Your city building skills are really admireable.

In the second mosaic two items drew my attention and I would like to ask you about them:
1. The dutch flag.... (nice of course). But why did you choose the dutch flag? Just curious
2. The "washingmachine" like office building - it's soooo nice. What is it and where did you get it? (I have a terrible backlog on exploring all download and developping pages)

Your first set up for the metrosystem is nice, but I agree with Piotr that the names of the lines are a bit boaring. That does not match with this MD so I think you will have to spice them up a bit Arthur.... And why on earth would the central hub station be called USA Embassy? I'd change the name to the name of the square or street that it's on. Just my little thoughs, hope you don't mind.....

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

art128

bat  thanks very much my friend  ;)

papab2000  thanks my friend  ;)

sciurus54  merci ! thanks !

Sheep49  Ok , Why it's bring ? thanks for your always support my friend ! i nie stanowi problemu dla teatru  ;)

blade2k5  thanks you very much my friend  :thumbsup:

sebes  thanks my friend ! for replies
                   1) I use dutch flag because it's the embassy of the Netherlands  ;)
                   2) hmmm this Library is from the LEX , http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=6,   it's the CSX Civic - National Library  ;)
                   3) Errrrr, Ok , I change it  :)

Well , I think I post an update tomorrow  ;) Be present !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

Nice work here, and also congratulation for having 200post in your MD
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

art128

Simpson => Pas de problème David  ;) no problem my friend ! thanks as always ( and also, good vacation in the north of the France  :thumbsup: )

Update time !

the National Stadium ! (thanks to Dmscopio for this awesome creation ! ...... )

Enjoy
Arthur

Props & Texture Catalog

CraigKingOfIreland

Great effects Arthur, really nice update  :thumbsup:

sim-al2

(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Fatsuhono

Hello Art-san, you have commented on my threads a lot, and even on my website, but I don't think that I ever comment on your MD! :-[ Anyway, this is looking amazing, I love that stadium, it fits in the really well with your city! :thumbsup:

shaylan221

Umm... Hey I really like your MD. How do you make your elevated rail like that?
Come check out my new exciting MD:

"The Life of a Tour Guide"

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11351.0

kimcar

&apls &apls Excellent pics mate. Very well done the effect. Keep it up :thumbsup:

bat

Nice work there on that area of that stadium there! Pictures are looking wonderful! :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

Sweet! Night time is truly the right time for this MD!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

south park

cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

CraigKingOfIreland  thanks you my friend !

sim-al2  thanks !

Fatsuhono san (?)  thanks very much my friend !

shaylan221  thanks, and you have a PM

kimcar  thanks you very much !!

bat  as always, thanks you Bat !

Schulmanator  thanks my friend !

south park  thanks you Vincent !

sciurus54  thanks you Guillaume  :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

Schulmanator

It looks like more awesomeness is coming up for us. Very nice.  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

EDGE4194

&apls nicely done arthur! i love the canal and the park. which version of the circuit city building is that? looking forward to the next upate.

bat

Great work there on that newest update, art128!
And wonderful pictures of your city! The highway looks great, too!

south park

salut mon ami , magnifique travail encore une fois tu sais comme j'aime ta ville, j'espère voir une nouvelle update avant la rentrée !! :D &apls

hi my friend, awesome work again you know at what point I love your MD, I hope to see an update before the school !! &apls :D
cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267