• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Maroanestra -- The End, sorry...

Started by art128, July 05, 2008, 06:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 15! :thumbsup:

Some wonderful new mosaics there!! Fantastic work on them! :thumbsup:

Haljackey

Geesh you should rename this MD "Mosaic Land"  :P.

So many mosaics, all very well done.  I love your photoshopping skills Arthur!  Keep it up!  :thumbsup:

Best,
-Haljackey

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

EDGE4194

arthur you continue to deliver these wonderful mosiacs  &apls I really like the second one btw.

un1

I agree with Hal.
Very nice mosaics and cities as well. ;D
I will be back for more.

-un1

CasperVg

Oops, it's been quite awhile since I've last posted something here, but I must say that everything keeps on looking awesome!
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

art128

Lilojame => thanks you very much Karin.

rooker1 => thanks a lot Robin, I'm happy to hear that you like my mosaics  ()stsfd()

bat => thanks a lot my friend !

Haljackey => thanks my friend  :D

Schulmanator => thanks !

EDGE4194 => thanks you very much Eric !

un1 => thanks !

caspervg => No problem, thanks !

Note, I actualized the page 1  :thumbsup:

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nexis4Jersey

Excellent mosaic there &apls  &hlp, one question though did u photoshop the under the bridge rail/ roadway?

dandan 777

You have a very nice md my friend. I like how you make it look more realistic. ;)

kbieniu7

Nice port. Sometimes a I think, there is too much space.  ;D And sometimes, on grass you could plant trees. But nice work  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

EDGE4194

excellent update arthur  :thumbsup: nice job combining different elements to create an awesome port area. I also agree perhaps a bit too much grass. port areas should be dirt or concrete (i wonder how long it takes the maintenance crew to mow that?  :D)

blade2k5

Fantastic mosaics Art &apls  I'm really liking your port, excellent work on it.  Look forward to the next mosaic ;D

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

kelis

OMG your city is spectacular, I love the different
types of areas, residential, industrial, port ..and good effect on the water $%Grinno$%

&apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

metarvo

The area along the avenue in the second mosaic looks very green and open.  Those are some good residential buildings that you have selected for that area, Arthur.  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

ManuelR

I really enjoyed that update! :) I especally like the big W$ blocks and how they are situated.

bat

Your three mosaics are really great there! Great work on them!
You have showed nice areas! :thumbsup:

Simpson

WOw my friend, this port is really so réalistic. Fantastic work on it  &apls &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

urban

Wow,
everything looks so realistic and everything fits together.
you have created a perfect impression of a port city :)

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

paroch

Hey Arthur - some great work here.  Your mosaics really are of the HIGHEST quality.

The area around the cathederal is magnificant, I am thinking you must have done quite a bit of custom lotting there.

The port area is also really good.  Again, it looks as though that must have taken you quite some time to create.

And of course good luck with your application to join IPON  :thumbsup:

All the best

Paul

bokrif