• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

All CAM plugins

Started by vidgms, July 11, 2008, 09:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vidgms

Is there anyplace that I can get every CAMelot plugin, in a single download or at the very max 2 or 3 downloads?  I find that in the day and age of 100 mbps people would be able to download most plugins and dependancies in one or two shots.  Or at the very least, up date the readme's to contain the dependancies at a website in english or that isn't dead?

Diggis

Short answer is no.  The CAM lots have been done in what is probably the best way possible.  Where ever they could a mega pack for the models has been done.  However some people withheld permission and so you have to download their models seperatly.  Uploading a single pack with all of them may be convienient for you, but you are no paying for the hosting of the LEX and it would be a large processor drain which is what kills the site.  Plus there are still a number of member I know of that are on dial up, or using library computers that wouldn't be able to down load that.

There is a page here that links to all available CAMelots and to their models. Also at the bottom of every page is a link to a dependency list, which is mostly correct, for the latest version of each file.

The CAMelots should mostly linked to english dependencies on either the STEX, LEX or PLEX all of which are english and up and running most of the time.