• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Looking for GMAX

Started by V3nn, July 21, 2008, 02:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V3nn

i have download gmax from the Turbosquid and found it already corrupted. does anyone have another web site for downloading GMAX?or could anyone upload the functional one here? &mmm

vester

Try to clean out your cache and redownload it.

V3nn

I have done what you told and finally it also corrupt  :'(. After i finish downloading gmax,i install it and the installation cause no problem. I run the application and it tell some thing like this 'This software application appear corrupt. It cannot continue'. Would you upload the funtional one at rapidshare or other web like that?

callagrafx

Quote from: V3nn on July 21, 2008, 07:02:00 AM
I have done what you told and finally it also corrupt  :'(. After i finish downloading gmax,i install it and the installation cause no problem. I run the application and it tell some thing like this 'This software application appear corrupt. It cannot continue'. Would you upload the funtional one at rapidshare or other web like that?

Sounds like the software downloads fine if the corruption message is after you've installed it...it must be something in your system that thinks the app is corrupt.  Are you running Vista?

And no discussion about alternate hosting or sharing the software please, it's protected by an EULA and this is granted solely to Turbosquid for distribution.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

V3nn

Quote from: callagrafx on July 21, 2008, 09:22:53 AM
Sounds like the software downloads fine if the corruption message is after you've installed it...it must be something in your system that thinks the app is corrupt.  Are you running Vista?

And no discussion about alternate hosting or sharing the software please, it's protected by an EULA and this is granted solely to Turbosquid for distribution.

Sorry and i wont do that again. About window, I'm using window xp pro.