• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

°°a tourist port°°

Started by XoX, July 29, 2008, 05:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simpson

Hi my friend very good pic
Je crois qu'on l'avait vu avant dans une de tes màj
I'm sure this pic is going to be a HoF ;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

bat

Really nice picture there! And the area looks beautiful! :thumbsup:

XoX

Thank for your comments!

simpson: yes!!! this picture is also on TSC, but I must all begin on devotion... :'( With just the best!!!  ;)

See later... :thumbsup:
C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40

thundercrack83

Lovely picture there, XoX! I'm sure that I'd give it a vote in the Picture Competition!

Good luck!

Dustin

XoX

Thank you guys!!! :thumbsup:

I did not regrettably even win a tournament with this image...  :'(

But I show you 2 new images of a new Kortplaats's district!

;)
C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

Simpson

Like I say in TSC my friend these pics are formidable and so réalistic as well  &apls

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

bat

FrankU

If you would be so kind to plop a pub around there, I'd immediately go there and have a drink or two. &apls

thundercrack83

Lovely nighttime shots, XoX! Perhaps a bit too dark, though? They look great, but it's tough to make some of the finer details out. Just a suggestion, my friend--you're doing a wonderful job!

Dustin

XoX

Thanks for your great comments!  ;)

...and, yes this shots are too dark  $%Grinno$%

But I present to you this preview,who announces my next maj:

Rate your comments! :P

girlfromverona

What an awesome pic! Looks like an advertisement for an island resort or something.  :thumbsup:

Simpson

Lol my friend always a great pic of you as well  :D
And it's so réalistic bravo
Surtout avec l'ajout de petit buildings bravo l'ami
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

JoeST

your MD is looking nice :) cant wait for more

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

XoX

:)

Simpson

One of your best update my friend it's so beautiful superb réalistic incredible  &apls &apls
I love each pics no defaults
A great diversification of bat
Congratulation for this sooo good update my friend  $%Grinno$%
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

jmyers2043

Hello XoX

This is my first visit to your city journal. I'd like to make comments on every picture but that would make a long post. So I'll just say that I enjoyed looking at every single picture very much. You have a good eye for what makes a pleasing scene and the work you put into the presentation is evident and an effort that yielded wonderful results. I spent 10 to 15 minutes looking and examining all your pictures. I came away with a lot of good ideas for my own cities. It was time well spent. Thank You.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

bat

That picture of Kortplaats Island is looking very nice, also the smaller one in that picture...

And the other pictures are looking great, too! Wonderful city! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more... ;)

paroch

Hi there XoX,

You have a great MD started here.  I REALLY enjoy the Dutch buildings in SC4 and you have chosen your selection well, throwing in some buildings that whilst not Dutch, still fit the scene very nicely.  I created a Dutch city myself and have to say it gave the best result I have achieved in SC4 (so far!)

I really like they way you have created the market place in your first update, that is a really nice area.  And the waterfronts you created are very good indeed.  The last island you created there is a really special picture.

And I have to say sorry for your overview picture not winning in the comp.  It was against a farm pic from me - but my pic lost in the next round any way ::)

I look forward to seeing more from Kortplaats.

feliwi

nice MD. I love this restaurant in the water. May I ask you where I can find this yachts you used in the last picture?

XoX

Thank you very well for your nice comments!

FELIWI: The yachts are extrated of a CSX's pack...(in fact that's a piece of quay)

And yet, the preview for the next MD!