• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Liaane - a historic country

Started by Fledder200, February 24, 2007, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fledder200

NEWS UPDATE-----> THE HFSGOL IS READY !!! THE HOUSES OF ALL THE PEOPLE WILL BE SHOWN IN THE NEXT UPDATE...A REALY ONE AND ONLY LIAANE UPDATE FOR SIMCITY4DEVOTION!!! <----------------NEWS UPDATE!!

Schulmanator
True...i'm anti pepsi..well i'm more like a anti cola person overall :)
water,wine,beer and anything with alcohol in it is my drink  :thumbsup:
lol...well who knows when the wooden shoe imperium shows up :)

bat
wow!! you're so gonna like your house...i saw it you know...( well i build it ;) )
so hope you can wait a bit longer...if you got any nails left!

TheTeaCat
Quoteinsert your own word ______________ here.
Trollypeople!
LOL...j/k!! thanks for the comment!! hope you gonna like this one aswell :)

thundercrack83
I know you gonna like your new crib! LOL
The big-dig is truly a amazing BAT! it fits in every city!!

kwakelaar
Thank you!! well i try to keep the streets as diverse as possible..but with not much to grow/plop it can be that some buildings are direct next to each other, but some times it looks quite good that way :)

Snaper
true!! i love it!!! the new glr/avenue is amazing!!
i'm still finding new stuff!!

rooker1
Quotewell i looked it up for you
the average usage is between 300 and 600 comuters per station...BUT...yes there is always a but

this is only in the newer part of Liaane ( the part i am renovating).
In the old part i forgot to connect the stations with the Elovated rail track..so the trams disapear when they hit the station and only have a comute of about 50 people.
I would love to have 13000 people on the GLR! LOL

well...this and this :

still love to have 13000 comuters tough :)

Buddhah
well thank you!! i hope you gonna love this new update as well :)

mattb325
LOL...yes the secret ingredient of soft-drinks is graveyard ground water :) LOL

sebes
thank you..well Liaane is meant to be as a second home! and well your Liaane home is amazing!! i know you're gonna like it!

Mr Badsim
Thank you, those words comming from you are a real honnor for me !
you are truly an insperation for me and Liaane, though i know i never gonna be as good as you!
well....keep on popping up now and than :)

threestooges
it's always a pleasure to have you around here :0
the loft houses in the last update were all plop, i LE them, the rest of Liaane ( exept the high rise and the normal plop stuff) are all grown!

Strechnitz
LOL...well i'll see if i can squeeze in a house for you a long hangman park :)
yes...i like the grotesk name aswell :P

kimcar
lol...who knows...maybe you will end up living next to the city dump :P LOL

EDGE4194
Thanx :) well...i speeded up the updates overhere..there are some "never-seen-on-sc4d-updates" on ST...:)
so if you ever get bored...you can read them there.

NikNik
welcome back Nik-Nik, well RL is choking me as well! i have little time to improve Liaane :(
The canal pieces by citynut, can be found on the LEX ----> OH GOD, please click me!!
The new restaurant can be found on the LEX aswell ----> NO...Click me!!
The canal fountains are a Fledder original LOl...i LE it...but they look better on the pic than in GL ( game life)

wow...that is pretty sick yes...and i like it!!! lol...well people are burried with iron shoes on...so when they ever have a urge to flote...they stay put! :)
the new IKEA is build...and will be shown soon!!
i realy love the fact that you had the same idea to create an 'Amsterdamish" city, it never was my intention to build it,
i downloaded Vanderaap buildings and they showed up in the game..and then after a while a few were growing in rows..and it grabed my attention...and i never let it go!!

well...wow...it was quite some time ago that i updated Liaane...and i'm sorry for that!!
the HFSGOL aproved all housing applications and will be shown soon in a new update!!
FIRST...a new update!! ...hope you gonna like it!!

the last part of the Dark blue zone, it's Dierwijk ( Animal hood) turn now!

and this is how it looks now!!
The zoo is gone, becouse it's gonna be build in a other part of the city!

new and expensive shops emerged on the spot were once the zoo was.

Luxery houses and a new Libary

The new Rents 'r us Head office!

and now some Mosaics:

This is it!! hope you liked it!!
see you next time!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

thundercrack83

Wow! Liaane is as beautiful as ever, Fledder! Those mosaics are simply spectacular! And I'll be looking forward to seeing the HFSGOL update!

sebes

cry!  :'(    so beautiful.... no words... sentimental old fool I am  ;)

The mosaiques are really spectacular. :satisfied:

Liaane is it for me.. totally!

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Snaper

Your mosaics are wonderful ... You have a network of the very complex and very dense tram  :thumbsup: Similar for your canals  :P

Always also beautiful  &apls

EDGE4194

wow- absolutely beautiful. Too many details too mention- I must know what building is the tall white 20 story building featured in many of your shots (and where did you find it?) Nice work Fledder  ()stsfd()

bat

Beautiful mosaics, Fledder200! Great work on that city! Also looking forward to that special update! :thumbsup:

kimcar

&apls  Still very plaisant to visit your MD . Great mosaic. :thumbsup:

rooker1

Wow!!!!.....Super update and so many mosaics.  Awesome work.  I really like when people make mosaics, it gives the viewer and better perspective over the standard pictures.  You usually can see how things start and end, in general just a better view on how everything is put together.

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

threestooges

Since it is fresh in my mind, let me start with the mosaics which I can only think to describe as splendidly long. I kept expecting them to end, but much to my delight (and surprise) they kept going. The 4-way glr-road intersection looks like it would be interesting (to say the least) to get through, but it looks great. However, I do have one comment regarding the track just above the tram depot at the end of the last mosaic (I know... me giving the glr master suggestions he he): it looks like it could be improved from its existing s-curves to a section of diagonal track to minimize the forces on the riders (unless that's what it was designed for). A quick question if I may: what is the bridge on the canal in the 4th pic in the top left corner/where did it come from? The new area (Dierwijk) looks pretty good, however, I am curious to know where the animals are while the new zoo is constructed. One last question and I'll quit pestering you (for now): what exactly is the HFSGOL? Or rather, what does it stand for? (it looks like I'll be able to see it in the next update so I'll find out what it is then). Well done as usual.

Schulmanator

Liaane is looking good!!! 2 wooden thumbs up!!  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

NikNik

Ah how lovely Liaane has developped to.

Burying people with iron boots on? Strange customs you have in Liaane. Wonder what the story of that tradition may be. My mind is starting to wander off to a forlorn time when supersticion was commonsense.

The Zoo is well replaced, great shops!
That Rent R us head office is well placed, just one large building there is very realistic, especially considering the colourfull " new"  housing project next to it.
I just love the mosaics, they show some great buildings I especially like that corner building in the street with the police station, the one with the little ball on top of it. Very well placed (or did it grow?).
That Park-a-Lot is also a very nice lot. Never noticed it anywhere before. The churches are so Dutch that it is aching. I especially like the housing very near to the cathedral, that's realy like Holland. Great stuff

Nik-Nik

Strechnitz

Oh my!

You most definately are the king of mosaics. :thumbsup:

They are huge....and they're everywhere ;D

I like the new update very much.

Strechnitz

kwakelaar

The mosaics are looking splendid.

sebes

Quote from: Fledder200 on May 16, 2007, 05:37:24 PM
sebes
hahaha :) if you ad a "worn by Sebes" sign to it,you will be sold out faster than a last Breezer on a breezah convention ;)
but i think you have to battle Jacky and Schulman for that spot!!

Just reserved my spot with chalk sticks - awaiting the festivities of upcoming Queens Birthday. It will be a hell of a party  :party:  ?=mad)=  &dance  &bis& , wight?
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

rooker1

Wow.....super work on all those mosaics.  Your city looks truly wanderful.  I had to look over the pictures a couple of times to get the full impact.  Is this city just about complete.  Some stats would be very cool.  Transportation and jobs.

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

FissileBread

wow, I really like your MD Fledder, awesome pictures, especially those huge mosaics! Looking forward to more!

Fledder200

thundercrack83
Thank you!!! well i hope you will enjoy your new home in Liaane!

sebes
Thank you! some goes for you my friend...i hope you like your new home!

Snaper
Thank you thank you!! :)

EDGE4194
Thank you i hope you like your new home...the builing can be found By clicking here!!

bat
thank you...well here it is...i hope you like your new home :)

kimcar
well thank you...always a pleasure to have you here!! enjoy your new home :)

rooker1
Thank you!! i hope you like your new home :)

threestooges
the s curve is put there on purpose...when a tram goes by the people will be smacked against the windows...just to wake them up!! :)
the 4-way glr road has one rule..close your eyes and put the gaspeddle down...once you get alive to the other side..you have won the intersection :)
the animals are all boxed up in Sebes-animal-box-a-lot depot.
the bridges are made by citynut..you can find them on the LEX
the HFSGOL means ---> Housing For Special Guests Of Liaane :)

Schulmanator
LOL...enjoy your new home :)

NikNik
hoi hoi :)
well the ironboots..in the old days people weren't buried...but dumped into the canal..but to keep them from flooting up they put some iron boots on.
dumping into the canal is illegal now, but the iron boots are still a common thing.
and thank you for all those compliments :)

Strechnitz
Thank you :) enjoy your new home

kwakelaar
Thank you!!!!! well Liaane is going to stop very soon...and i'm going to make a new MD/CJ and it's going to be mainly build out of your houses!
i don't know if you are still BATing those german houses...but i have uploaded some pics in the "memory's frozen in time" thread...maybe you can use them :)

FissileBread
Thank you!!! :)

well the HFSGOL IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope you all will enjoy your houses!!! :)

Schulman house...near FootbalFevers house!

Bat...this is your house..enjoy it !

Badsims penthouse has a great view over the city

Rooker lives above a bar and near the oldest party center of Liaane

Strechnitz lives across Hangman park, his dingingroom walls are painted in oxenblood red.  &mmm

Jacky lives here...

Sebes lives in a house that reminds him of home :)

Kimcar and Heinz live in a very upscale neighbourhood.

Thundercrack lives above his own store..."the Thunder store" for all sorts of Thunder

Emilin lives in this mansion...but gets lost in his own home every day

TTC and Edge live next to each other...but they keep on fighting about the noise TTC makes with his tea cattle

I hope you all like your new houses!! :)
see you next time!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

Schulmanator

I love my new house! An d since I know where everyone else lives-- I will be by at meal time to mooch off of everyone!  :P
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Emperor Stormont

Oh, why haven't I seen this MD before....  &Thk/(

I wish I had, it's simply stunning I love it. So realistic and European. I most certainly will be returning to see more, I'm so ashamed I haven't been before  :satisfied:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

thundercrack83

I love my home in Liaane! If anyone needs any thunder, stop by my store! Thanks, Fledder!