• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[WIP/REL] SCAG Boeing 727-200 - Prop Pack Released

Started by RustyXL, October 08, 2008, 08:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

Your welcome. And I have the last two liveries:

Nomads.

And Adria.

Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

KoV Liberty

This Project No Longer INA

Hi guys, the 727 project is back on track, I will be releasing them with help of Joel, and his beatiful new Jetways, etc. Here is a rough list of the liveries. More of the important ones tbh. These will include ALL of the ones Rusty has made before I took on the project. So far these go as:

The ones Rusty has made:
United (old)

FedEx

United Airlines (grey)

AirFrance (straight tail stripes)

Air Canada (old)

Zero G

JAL (old)

Kingfisher

Western (pretty sure they're gone)

Lufthansa (old)

Eastern (now bust)

Lufthansa (new)

Sterling (from what I believe now bust)

US Airways (old)

PanAm (now bust)

Southwest (brown, although I might make the other color to add to the one he has already)

The ones I did:
TWA (now bust)

Delta (old)

PSA (bust)

(note: this now has the trademark "smile")

Peidmont (bust)

Air France (old)

DHL

Ansett Australia

Delta (flag, maybe)

Delta (tri-triangle tail)

The Private Jet

Nomads

Adria

The first pack will consist of the old liveres <Y2000, most are now bust: Peidmont, PSA, Air France (old), TWA, PanAm, Sterling, JAL (old), Eastern, Western, Air Canada (old), United (old). Then followed by: United Airlines (grey), AirFrance (tail stripes), ZeroG, Kingfisher, Lufthansa (new), US Airways (old), Southwest (brown and purple), Ansett Australia, the Delta flag tail, Nomads, ADRIA, and the private jet. And the the cargo liveries: DHL, UPS, FedEX.

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.

portlandexpos04

Oh man, some of those liveries, specifically PSA, Eastern, Western and the old United are bringing back some great childhood vacation memories!  Thanks so much for bringing these to SC4!!!   &apls

KoV Liberty

I hope you mean RustyXL, he made most of them, I'm only here to finish up. ;)

Adrian, I miss you man.

krbe

Really neat -- finally the 60's and 70's aren't left out from the airports! And yes, Sterling is halfway bust, or bust twice already. The 727 livery is from the first Sterling Airways company, which focused on charter tours, and went bankerupt in 1992. A year later the company flew again as Sterling European Airways, and was shortly after bought by a Norwegian freight company and in 2005 by an Icelandic investing group (FL Group, which owns Icelandair).

Sterling Airlines, which the low fares company was later called, went bust again in autumn 2008. Norwegian bought out slots previously held by Sterling, while Cimber took the few assets remaining including the brand (and now flies as Cimber Sterling with a part regional / part low fares structure).

Une_ame

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Cyclone1001

Words aren't enough to express how much I enjoy new airplanes in SC4. Thank you &apls

josh6

I have a request for a livery if you ever get around to it. Can you please create PEOPLExpress?

That would make me very happy 

Thanks. Keep up the great work. This is awsome &apls

ArthurBaz

RustyXL

josh6: I've actually made PEOPLExpress already but I haven't shown it yet.

I've also made 2 fictional liveries I haven't shown yet, Southwest's current livery and United's 2000s blue and white livery.

ArthurBaz: I'm not taking any more requests and I'm not sure if Alex is, you'll have to wait for a reply from him.

josh6

Rusty you're the man

Do you have any idea when these will be released? This would be an awsome christmas present!

ShadeSlayer

Quote from: josh6 on December 23, 2011, 04:32:43 PM
Rusty you're the man

Do you have any idea when these will be released? This would be an awsome christmas present!
I can assure you that they won't be a Christmas present.

josh6

josh6

Ok, I know this might be late but could someone make this airline

Kiwi

Thanks!

Cyclone1001

Yes it is late. No they probably won't make it. Just be thankful for the great things they have worked hard to release and stop asking for more than they are capable of.

Sorry to go on a rant, but it must be said.

muxcomee

I agree with Cyclone, however Joel has 'suggested' that after he release of the current projects he might do something that the AC Team is doing. A requesting thing. Seeing that this pack looks pretty full, that might be an alternative.

Yes, I'm a now Citizen :P

joelyboy911

I'm sorry to say that nobody is really working on this project at the moment...  &mmm And they aren't likely to be included in a request package either for that reason. Unfortunately (in some respects) I will be retiring/withdrawing from BATting in a little while - I have a bigger, badder world to operate in. I'm leaving home and going to University, Law school actually. When/if I offer a requests pack, I will have make it pretty small, something like the first 15 or so aircraft requested. But I'd like to make it a big final bash! I'll be making a decision on the whole concept of a requests pack in the next few days.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

muxcomee

But.... But.... It said no longer INA !!

Just kidding $%Grinno$%

We understand... But I am really excited about those 15 requests.

Best of luck for Uni :P

joelyboy911

Hmm... I somehow missed the reply from RustyXL - so I don't really know what's happening on this project  :-\

Great management from the team leader...  $%Grinno$%
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian