• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[WIP/REL] SCAG Boeing 727-200 - Prop Pack Released

Started by RustyXL, October 08, 2008, 08:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Swesim

I´ll have to agree, beautiful work and thanks for including Sterling!

RustyXL

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, I've been kind of busy. I just finished a new livery, Southwest Airlines:

adroman

Looking great there, RustyXL... these are turning out very nicely  :thumbsup:

Havva good one,
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

pete3d

very good work.
would nice to have them on runways some time  :thumbsup:

pete

[Delta ²k5]

What's up with these nice planes? Are you still busy in rl? I would love to see some updates :thumbsup:

thepokemaniac

I like how this is coming along! Great work so far!

Adam
Howdy y'all!

KoV Liberty

With all of you guys' concerns about this project and how it has only been completed on a small level, I have contacted Rusty and gotten his permission to "commandeer" this project until RL has stopped with intefering with his SC4 time. Liveries will come out of this "workshop" very soon. ;)

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.

[Delta ²k5]

Great news! I need cargoplanes! &apls and oldies :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

@Delta: I'm not sure that the 727 even hold cargo, but I will do the liveries he wanted done first and then work on my own. ;)

Adrian, I miss you man.

Kumba

All planes can hold cargo, including the 727.

But to carry a LCD pallet, it has to be converted into a cargo aircraft with the cabin stripped. Even if its a passenger plane, it still carries cargo below deck. How else would they carry passenger baggages? As well as passenger baggage doesn't take up the entire underside of a aircraft so it carries other cargoes to maximize profitability.
______ F L Y  S C A G J E T S ______
The Most Reliable, Helpful, Diverse SimCity Aerospace Group LOTs BATs and MODs

[Delta ²k5]

Quote from: KoV Liberty on April 10, 2010, 10:03:02 AM
@Delta: I'm not sure that the 727 even hold cargo, but I will do the liveries he wanted done first and then work on my own. ;)

well... here you can see the 727-200F which is used to transport LCD pallets :P (now ist's correct)

Operators are DHL, FedEx, UPS, Amerijet... and so on :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

@Kumba: by "cargo" I meant LD3s or LD2s. Of course the plane carries luggage.

@Delta: I had already checked up on cargo and found out for myself that it does indeed carry cargo. I'm not sure which liveries Rusty wants done yet. I also do not know if he has made a cargo variant so hold-your-horses evryone. :P

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.

joelyboy911

The 727 (and by development the 737) are not able to take what is called "Containerised Luggage". This is when all of the passengers' bags and things are put into aeroplane cargo containers also called ULDs or Unit Load Devices. The LD3 and LD2 are examples of ULD Containers. The A320 on the other hand can take containerised cargo, though not all airlines utilise this ability. Obviously it has its pros and cons as some airlines use the containers and some don't. On widebodies however containerised is the norm as the plane can carry a lot more cargo than just the passenger's bags, and unloading all those bags one at a time from the belly of the plane would be too time-consuming.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

[Delta ²k5]

Quote from: KoV Liberty on April 10, 2010, 01:49:02 PM

@Delta: I had already checked up on cargo and found out for myself that it does indeed carry cargo. I'm not sure which liveries Rusty wants done yet. I also do not know if he has made a cargo variant so hold-your-horses evryone. :P

Alex

He hadn't done a -200F as a model, but he had begun working on the liveries:

Quote from: RustyXL on August 13, 2009, 10:46:02 PM

Here's the current list of liveries I'm planning to do:
Air Canada
Pacific Southwest
United
Lufthansa
Iberia
Braniff
FedEx
Pan Am
TWA
Zero-G

If you go back to page 4 you'll see the FedEx and ZeroG liveries :thumbsup: But take your time and choose which ones you'll finish first. Every new plane is a good plane :D

KoV Liberty

Ah yes, I did not even think to look back at page one. Lol. Frankly, I should familiarize myself with these liveries.

Adrian, I miss you man.

KoV Liberty

TWA is here!

The preview render...

And here is a pic for reference to the real life one.

Hope you all like it!

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.

[Delta ²k5]

KoV Liberty

@Delta: Thanks. And as your username says, here is Delta! (old)

@Joel: Something is wrong with your Ansett livery, I will try to fix it soon.

Here is Delta.

And the RL pic.

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.