• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your games oddities

Started by TheTeaCat, November 27, 2006, 09:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j-dub

hmmm, I don't know, that looks more like a real life oddity ?=mad)=

which makes it all the more better to post here! however, if that really is a game (like on a console) then thats just pretty darn amazing!

kassarc16

Well, it was in response to kbieniu7's comment about the rail paths.

And no, sadly, that is a photo.

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Pat

Hey Dave it was that hair that bit the dog in the intro that got them lol...  Casper that is intresting to see for sure!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Biriali

I just came across this oddity...
Now, why would there need to be traffic lights at this intersection?  %wrd

Nemo sobrius saltaret

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

joshriddle577

I know you can make the cars drive on the left through a simple process but never automatically like that!
Anyway, let me show you some of my game oddities.

samerton

Quote from: CasperVg on July 13, 2010, 02:28:46 AM
Someone told me there's a brown box in the SC4 intro.. I didn't believe it at first but after looking at the intro a few times, I spotted it and managed to take a picture ::)

&apls Wow... brilliant find! I'm gonna look out for it now =p

@Terring7:  :D You have to walk through the lamp-post. Sims have the ability to do that  ;)

@joshriddle577: Erm.. what's wrong with that last picture? =o  That's a weird thing!

Ciuu96

I have heard of people going to job with car, even when it's so near that they could walk there, but this goes a little over the top. :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT: Changed the image to .jpg, .png was too big i think
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

RickD

Those guys really like driving around the cemetary.  ???

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Terring7

Hydroponics? How about... aeroponics? ;D

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Monorail Master

LOL!!! Well, I have this one oddity, but I have to show it to you all in video form. IDK what's causing it, but every piece of automata drives over 200 mph (5x +  highway speed in-game) on any piece of road! From streets to RHW, tram-in/on-road to tram in ave, all cars, buses, and trams drive super fast. Pain in the butt for doing UDI missions.

......I hope I can post that video on this topic.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

samerton

@ Ciuu96 : Haha... now that is a waste of fuel  :D

@ RickD : It might be the parade day for cars  ;)

@ Terring7 : That is a glitch  :D

@ Monorail Master : Are you sure you haven't got an automata speed mod installed? Sounds strange!

jmdude1

something i found recently while i was trying to building a new highway in a developed city. when viewing zones in data view this is what comes up.

some buildings and props are still showing and it happens in all of my cities. yes, it is odd, but is it a problem? perhaps something to do with prop pox? anybody have any ideas or input?

ive also noticed that while playing the game, 1 or 2 buildings have lost their base textures in some cities.

samerton

@ jmdude1 : are the buildings plopped? If they were, they would show up on the zoning data view. Also, about the texture issue, I have had that with some of my buildings and they were downloaded ones. I checked the dependencies again, and saw that I was missing a texture pack. The only advice I would have is to check the dependency list.

CasperVg

I think z's Dataview Mod changes the zone dataview so that it displays props too. Most likely, those towers are made using an invisible building with the actual BAT as prop on it.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

ShultzCity

Went a little overboard with the rain tool - but I actually really like the effect!

I'd love it if you could check out my photography! Click on of the links below:
http://www.jacobshultz.com.au
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jshultzphotography/

NASCAR_Guy

Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Terring7

There is a variety... in colors ;D
The Choice is Ours
---