• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC-Orange Creations

Started by Orange_o_, November 30, 2008, 03:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenestraria

It's amazing how many great buildings of the world I learn about seeing them for the first time as bats  ;) The church will fit perfectly in modern downtown areas. I wonder how big a lot you are planning to make for it - hopefully not too huge. I'm particularily looking for agro props as I'm trying to recreate wood/agro area from the real word and those would be exactly what i need. I agree mayor mode plops would be particularily useful. Keep up the great work - it's much appreciated  :thumbsup:

art128

Oh Yeah !!  What a great... err ..... fabulous church there Orange !  &apls &apls
Excellent work ! The perfection !  &apls &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Pat

Orange the progress on the church is just stunning WOW!!! Another must have!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Orange_o_

Thanks to you

Here is the " almost " finished church

Orange

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

SimNation

Nice detail on that church. Truely impressive modern looking church &apls

ObladiOblada

This is simply magnificent!
This church looks amazing and you've made an unique part of Sim City out of it.
I really can't wait for the release  $%Grinno$%

warconstruct

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

kimcar

&apls &apls Fantastic skill that you have . Great for us &apls

Pat

Orange that is stunning how the church is looking wow!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Orange_o_

Thank you still in all, 

Here is a photo (certainly not the most beautiful) but it presents well the church in its context:

You can observe several things there:

- Spotless whiteness of the building of effectively in a self-cleaning specific concrete
- the intersidereal space on the square
- The character "in more or less" 45 ° of the road (for us there will be 45 °)

Knowing it:

- My white texture in summer slightly intoxicated not to be too white, most observers of you verons even some castings of dirts by place.
- not there will be neither tree or bench on the square, so that it is less empty, people were added.
- For the Lot... I would see, too much not knowing how to take me there still.

Here is a photo was "extracted"  by the export, (night render) it is not the view of normal night (although the users of the "night mod" are have to be far from it)

Orange

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Youcefk69

kimcar

Very nice to compare the original one with your excellent work, but i prefer your work  ;D &apls &apls

ObladiOblada

Wonderful! I like both, the original and your version. I think that the church looks in RL a bit out of place but creates also a nicer area in the suburbs of Rome.

io_bg

Awesome work! &apls I think it looks better than the real one :) And the nightlights are beautiful. BTW won't it look better if you put a few trees and benches around it?
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Orange_o_

thank a lot  :thumbsup:

The jubilee Church is with paul (Warconstruct) for the Lot

The little new project is a French Center for pneumatic

Orange

ObladiOblada

Very nice shop for tires. Maybe there could be a car in one of these three entrances.
The right wall looks a bit bare at the moment, but I think that you will change this soon.

Orange_o_

ObladiOblada

Exactly like that! The car looks really good. I'm not quite sure, but would it be possible to delete this darker texture in front of the building? Personally, I find it sometimes really ugly when there are differences between the lot base texture and the base texture of the BAT.
That would only be a bonus to this sweet shop  &apls

Quesh

Orange artist is back, it's magnificient  &apls
We continued to be carried away with your creations  ;)

warconstruct

Here the work which I completed on the level of LOTtage :

;)
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022