• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Fresnillo City

Started by Heblem, February 02, 2009, 11:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Heblem its all good there and I agree its worth another viewing of this area!!! I for one am glad you did it to keep the suspens for the historic downtown...  Cant wait till then!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

art128

Hey Eblem, that area looks soo excellent.
that park looks fantastic my friend, excellent work !  &apls

Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

tcx

:thumbsup:

This is really a teaser of next update, can't wait!! Please, no more lies :), I want to see some historic content.

Well, of course, If it's not much to ask. :)

I'm very curious about the construction site. What will it be? are you doing a special BAT for that site or are you using an existing BAT for it?

Don't answer, just keep me waiting  :thumbsup:

bat

Really really fantastic work on this project there! Wonderful work on your beautiful looking city! Nice!! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more...

Chivaman

Really really wonderful, heblem ;D

Sorry for my english i'm from México, by now i'm studying your lenguaje... =P

metarvo

Even though the Mock Town ended, it's nice to see that you have something else going, Heblem.  You have quite a talent with the LE, if I do say so myself.  Those roads are simply brilliant!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

guurgkud

Lovely city. Very realistic to Mexico.
Those custom lots are truly a work of art!  :thumbsup:
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

Heblem

citycapitalizer: thanks!

Pat: thanks you pat, well here im starting to plan my historical downtown as you see, starting with the streets, can't wait for your vote!

Arthur: Thank you very much! hope you can give me you opinion which colonial street would fit better.

tcx: lol, no more lies, here i show you to you to vote which street should I use... hope you can vote, as for the building in construction I was thinking in using a modern Asian building from the HK team, but not a soo taller one, maybe one with 30-40 floors max...

bat: thank you very much!

Chivaman: Gracias!

metarvo: thanks Im glad to know that you like this project, as Mock Town I have plans to continue it, but not in a short term

guurgkud: thanks!

Well Im starting to plan the historical downtown, as many cities in Mexico, like Zacatecas, Guanajuato, Querétaro, Oaxaca, has cobblestone streets in the downtown, I wanted the same to my city, but not sure which one would fit into my city, i have made 5 prototypes of textures, which you you think should look better?

Prototype A:

Prototype B:

Prototype C:

Prototype D:

Prototype E:

Waiting for your votes and suggestions  ;)
Thanks!

Battlecat

Oh, tough decision there.  I'm going to have to go with prototype C.  I like the asymmetrical pattern.  The segments of C will probably be less apparent at large zoom levels than B.  Can't wait to see this in use.  Should look very cool.

bob56

My vote goes to A or E. They are the most realistic.
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

Simpson

I vote for the prototype C  :thumbsup:

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

feliwi

I would say A,C, or D! They look the best! Can't wait for new updates!

tcx

My vote goes to option C I know they are textures, but if you could make option C to look like option B.

If you see option B has the rocks in defferent shades of colours, if you could make it in different shades of grey it would be great.

LE0

I personally like A the best :thumbsup:
Leoland coming Spring 2009

Heblem

Thanks to all! I'll be working on prototype C as everyone suggested with 4 votes, then A with 3 votes and for last E with 2 votes.

Poll closed  :)

Scarton

Can't wait to see what you do with those street textures.

jaibertech

Primero que nada..excelente trabajo!! Tal cual estoy viendo una foto de una ciudad de Mexico!!

As for my choice: I would go with " C " , it resembles the type of streets in Queretaro and Guanajuato.

metarvo

I'm the one who should be thanking you, Heblem.  I've been playing around a little with SC4Tool tonight, and I actually know how to make my own textures now, thanks to your tutorial on the first page.  I see that the poll is closed, but I happen to like "C" the best anyway.  Keep up the good work!

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Pat

Hey Heblem that was a quick vote lol... BTW mine would have been to C

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Heblem

citycapitalizer: thanks! well i'll use those texture almost at all the historical downtown... it'll be a big one  :)

jaibertech: Hola! Bienvenido a SC4D  :thumbsup: thanks yes this also looks like the streets in Zacatecas  :thumbsup: hope to see you often here  ;)

metarvo: Glad to know that you learned something from me  ;D if you need anything else I'm here for help  ;)

Pat: Thanks, actually that was quick because I wanted to know what street to make, so I decided to do that poll for help  :)

Not an update, just to show how the textures that you guys selected looks  :) and im grateful for that, I have completed the set, now this its just easy, just fill up the lots with historical buildings, expect an update until Sunday or Monday, because today im leaving to Durango (my natal place) so i'll not be at computer for a while...

Anyway...
This is the set, the "clean" street its exclusive for pedestrians.

Here how it looks crossing Hidalgo Avenue... the crosswalk its a big speed bump... 

Until the official update  ;D