• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Grand Canyon

Started by jeronij, December 12, 2006, 04:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asturianu

:thumbsup:
GREAT WORK!!!
Hey, Jeroni, I'm finally here, my friend. This is a beautiful page. And this MD or CJ is amazing. It reminds me our contry, man.
Is possible that some areas of Cataluña or Aragón, no?
This is a great journal.
Me gusta todo en esta página, y este diario es muy bonito.
Espero ver mucho más.

Cristian

EDIT: WELCOME TO PAGE 4   &apls

Ajax

Great work!  Can't wait to see it with the residential zones developed!

Alek King of SC4

wow nice fixes, those homes are gonna look great nestled in that valley, can't wait to see what is gonna grow  &dance

This area is gonna have such a nice European Alpine feel, like i am in the italian alps or the  pyrenees, very nice job, plus with all the new mayor mode tree brushes, you will really be albe to get some beautiful flora going on the mountainsides, THANKS BSC.

jeronij

Hello again dear Grand Canyon visitors !!!

I am glad you liked the changes in the small town  ;D . We will have to wait a bit to see the houses growing, since some detailing and zoning is needed before this happens. The higher the population grows, the more difficult is to develope farming areas, so we'll have to wait a little bit  ;)

Biniaraix Sector D2 - 01 Now, as mentioned above, it is time to start adding some details to the area.

Biniaraix Sector D2 - 02 I could not wait to start using my last walls, and I started to buid my first cemetary ever !!! ( a pic on the complete cemetary can be seen in the Show us your... cemetary forum). This was the intial layout.

Biniaraix Sector D2 - 03 The situation is quite peaceful and retired...

Biniaraix Sector D2 - 04 And the cemetary has a great view over the valley...

Biniaraix Sector D2 - 05 A final look before we continue the construction....

I hope you like the pictures. More to come soon  ;D

A BIG THANKS to all for the pleasant and nice feedback  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

pvarcoe

This is a really nice update!

The screenshot D2 - 04 caught my eye. The way the cemetary overlooks the valley is very pretty.
That shot also gives a real sense of how the village spills down the valley.
Is that the Italia terrain mod? The ground textures are really nice.
Thanks for the update.

Phil

dedgren

The walls are perfect, jeroni, and Grand Canyon is the perfect place to showcase them.

If they ever do a CG version of The Hobbit, they would miss a sure thing by not hiring you to do the landscapes.  Your sense of the beauty that can be found in ordinary places is unmatched.
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

bat

Very nice pictures! Great to see the cemetery in its construction :thumbsup:

LP_Green

Hi jeronij!

I have to say...I've never seen such a great work like yours! I'm impressed...and a lot!  ;) Your new walls are perfect, I love them. The cemetery looks so great on the top of that hill and the whole layout of the city is very realistic! I like that european style that you put in your cities...Oh...and an other thing, your terraforming is simply amazing! I would like to terraform my cities like yours, but I can't, I'm just not that good...

Well, I'm gonna keep practicing and then (maybe) I'll be able to do such terraforming like yours!

Great job Jeronij! I love it!

LP

emilin

That's some seriously tought terrain to build in you've got there. So... push the button already! I can't wait any longer!  %BUd%

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Alfred.Jones

Very very nice Jeronij :thumbsup: I really like the layout ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

Ajax

The cemetary looks great, and your new walls are fantastic (I can't wait to use them)!

jeronij

Hello dear Grand Canyon visitors  ;D

It is time to post a short series of pictures about the construction of the cemetary. Once it is finished, and before I click the play button, some more development is to come. I want some more farms in this city before I let the Residentials come in wawes, and as you know, once the population reaches a certain number, no more farms will develop.

Biniaraix Sector D 03 - 01 After some more work on the cemetary, I decided to make some changes... You can see in this pic, the way I use to create the right slope to place the new rural walls, which are available at the exchange btw, Ajax  ;) .

Biniaraix Sector D 03 - 02 And here is the final result.

Biniaraix Sector D 03 - 03  Another perspective...

Biniaraix Sector D 03 - 04 Now the area is completed, and ready to develop.

Biniaraix Sector D 03 - 05 Here you can see the next area to be developed. As mentioned at the start of this post, some more farms will be placed there.

I hope you can still wait some more pictures "before the click"  ;D

dedgren/David , thanks for your pleasant feedback  :thumbsup:
LP_Green , it is just a matter of practice and patience  ;) . If you want, you can.

To all: Thanks for taking the time to post a comment in this Diary, and thanks to all for being so gentle members ()flower()

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jacqulina

awesome grave yard i love the tier with the steps,lots of great details,awesome work and pics

bat

excellent pictures! Great work! :thumbsup:

pvarcoe

Another excellent update!

I really like the last shot. It shows the prominance retaining walls have to play in terraceing a village and farms through the valley. It looks like you've kept the walls to just a few styles rather than mixing a whole bunch. It looks good!

LP_Green

Ahhh! Biniaraix is going to be great! I can't wait for the development!  ;D The cemetery is so nice, it's so well made! Great additions on it with the rural walls, they fit perfectly with it! ;)

You said that all is in practice? I'm sure you're right! ...and I really want to succeed in terraforming like you do. I'm gonna put a lot of determination :)

Again, great job!
LP_Green

thundercrack83

The cemetary looks very good. That had to take hours to make! Keep up the good work!

sebes

Wow Jeroni. It's great to see the area arround the village shown here, and I like how you made these 3 bridges cross the river..  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Alfred.Jones

Very nice work Jeroni :thumbsup: I love that cemetery, it looks beautiful. I cannot wait to see the farms developed

Sim City 4 Devotion

TheTeaCat

Excellent update my friend just as always. &apls
Your new walls look perfect around your cemetary which is just like real life &apls

looking forward to after the click but more before shots is good too ::)

kettle's on mate!

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II