• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabian93

100 posts!
The work you have shown here is just astonishing!  &apls  &apls
I've had a look at the link by BadSim yesterday and I can't wait to see more on this site, too.
Corsica looks just as awesome as Alaska did.

Congratulation for becoming a new Best Seller,  :thumbsup:
Fabian

TmiguelT

OMG  :o that reminds me of Italy...
Impressive Job there and Alaska was also a masterpiece...  &apls

rooker1

Wow :o
You definately are coming on very strong with all these great pics.  This last one might be one of my favourites from you.  Great details and extremely realistic.
I think everyone should come have a look at your MD! &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

Wow!! that's a fantastic mosaic my friend, I can just say that !  &apls &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nardo69

Jeeesus, you are crazy!

I love that serpentines - mine never looked only half as good as them. Plus the rocks plus the beach plus the coast plsu ...  &apls

Splime

Wow, that was an amazing mosaic! Congratulations on entering the Best Sellers Section as well!  &apls

Sciurus

Yann, you know what I think about that, don't you? Oh, you don't remember, I'll remember you:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I think that's all ;)
Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

KoV Liberty

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Just Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Albus of Garaway

Congratulations on some stunning work you've produced here! Corsica looks amazing, and I can't wait to see what's in store next!

Jmouse

Absolutely stunning work, Yan! This is going to be good - better than good! :)

Joan

meinhosen

Amazing work!  Love the roads running along the hillside.
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

Nexis4Jersey

Cool Updates , i like the Switchbacks :thumbsup:

dizflip

&apls &apls stunning work!

your cities are incredibly life-like! I really love it.

Bravo, I say!!  &apls

Please visit my MD! Also, come over to the League of Nations and be a part of it! We'd love to see you there!

Yan077

Thank you so much everyone !!!!

Corsica (French: La Corse; Corsican and Italian: Corsica) is the fourth largest island in the Mediterranean Sea
(after Sicily, Sardinia, and Cyprus).
It is located west of Italy, southeast of the French mainland, and north of the island of Sardinia.

Corsica is one of the 26 régions of France, although strictly speaking Corsica is designated as a "territorial collectivity"
(collectivité territoriale) by law.
As a territorial collectivity, it enjoys greater powers than other French régions, but for the most part its status is quite similar.
Corsica is referred to as a "région" in common speech, and is almost always listed among the other régions of France.
Although the island is separated from the continental mainland by the Ligurian Sea and is much closer to the Italian
than to the French mainland,
politically Corsica is part of Metropolitan France. It was once briefly an independent Corsican Republic, until being
incorporated into France in 1768.

Corsica is famed as the birthplace of Napoléon Bonaparte. His ancestral home, Casa Buonaparte, is located there.

Next : Update 1

io_bg

Simply awesome!!! &apls &apls (although you need to update your Euro road textures mod) Can't wait for more!!!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

hooha47

Your landscapes are the best I've ever seen.  The trees, the way the roads climb the sides of the hill, the rocks and water;  it's all quite amazing.  Really outstanding work, I can't wait to see more. &apls
"If you want to have cities, you've got to build roads." - Cake

See all my lots on the STEX
And see my parking lot projects thread here and my mayor mode ploppables thread here

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

nedalezz

What can I say that hasnt been said already? It truly is like looking at an exact replica of some real life shot of the mediterrenean island. Amazing.

Jmouse

A million tiny details, and every one fits together in perfect harmony. Amazing!

Later...
Joan