• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Slavic Republic (Republika Słowiańska)

Started by Michalegia, May 31, 2009, 02:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbieniu7

Nice, I said you many times, you could be a great politician? :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Skimbo

The first two pictures are the best, I really like them  :thumbsup:

May I ask where you've found the building with the commercials at the third pic and this avenue bridge at the last one?
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Michalegia

RickD-Thank you. I tried to do a typical Polish town that was not destroyed during World War II

kbieniu7- I have already told many times) We'll see what will come of this

kelis - Thanks brother ;)

Skimbo- Thank you:) This building is probably a Bat Tonkso Ill. Search for stexie. The Bridge on the avenue? I do not know that? ;)

[size=36]
Update:
[/size]
[size=22]
Trynek
[/size]

[size=20]

Crest:
[/size]

Flag:

The town is situated in the south Slavic Republic. In the winter ski resort. In the summer months, full of tourists from wzglęgu the beautiful location at the foot of the mountains ślęzackich. In this region, the Slavic nation was born. City well-preserved old town with the exception that is was very damaged. In total, only one was left in August frontage Market. The city has a tram line. This is the smallest city with this type of network. renovated market in 2008 is the best example of that even may arise out of nothing good piece of public space. Currently under reconstruction south frontage of the market. Well, I invite you to comment on. [/ B]

1Market autumn season.

2.Market summer season. You can see pretty severe damage. But here we have a good modernist architecture. We hope and on the other side of the market rise to something as good.

3.Urban boulevards to move the walls where the tram. So far I did not catch the tram stone's throw away from the market in Trynek;) ;)

4.j.w

8. .

9. :)

[

Battlecat

Great looking work throughout your MD here!  It looks very realistic!

CoastRunner

Wow, this is amazing work!  I like how you mix the old W2W sections with newer more modern buildings!  That tram line is cool, too.

Skimbo

Wow, impressive update!! &apls

And thanks for the info^^ :)
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

raskolnikov

how do you achieve those unified sidewalk textures where parked cars are included? any way nice work..

nedalezz

Ahhh, the old world! And you truly bring it to life! Your last update was great, as per usual - I especially enjoyed the before last shot with the construction site, looked great :)

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

philly_boy

strucka

Where on earth did you find all those diagonal old buildings? I really need them. An awesome MD I'd say. &apls &apls

kbieniu7

Excellent! You did a lot of great work with those boulevards and tram lines  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!