• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 76!

Congrats on 1500 replies... &apls
...and 68245 views!

Nice tutorial! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more new pictures/ views of your region... ;)

scott1964

Calisto

Tomas the tutorial is very helpful. Thanks.

Tomas Neto

Terring7
Brilliant as always!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend, thanks a lot!!!

Yan077
Very colourful and full of life  mosaic! 
Not enough time to comment every time, but this is an excellent work, as always Tomas!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yann, many thanks my friend!!!

bat
Rocinha is really nice!
Great pictures of that town!
Looking forward to more...
Hi Bat, thank you my friend!!!

ksmith
Is there a story behind what happened to the upright of the north end goal post of the playing field on inside of the track?
Hahahaha!!! I think that the team that lost the game was furious, and did this with the goal post!!!

io_bg
Great last few updates! I love those gravel roads!
Ioan, thank you!!! Thanks a lot my friend!!!

samerton
Your mosaics are always really bright and colourful. Brilliant!
My friend, many thanks!!!

scott1964
Quote from: ksmith on January 25, 2011, 08:14:54 AM
Is there a story behind what happened to the upright of the north end goal post of the playing field on inside of the track?

Somebody missed a field goal.
Hahaha, yeah... The mayor of the city needs to authorize the repair of this!!!

Battlecat
Very cool.  Thanks for sharing this technique!
Ok my friend!!! I intend to do more some tutorials, in the future, about other things!!! I hope that you like too!!!

Utvaw
Nice to see how you do those roads.  They are great, just like all your work.
I do have one question for you: where did you get those little buildings in between the soccer (football) fields in your last Rocinha update's mosaic?  They look like bathrooms or something.
Thank you, many thanks my friend!!! Yeah..., those little buildings in between the soccer fields are bathrooms!!! 
I'll search the link and I'll put here for you, my friend!!!

ScottFTL
Great tutorial, Tomas!   
Heblem's sand is found in the HBS Tropical Flora Pack (Mayor Mode).
The green grass and weeds are from Chrisadam3997's RRP Pasture Flora pack.
I'm couldn't fine the rocks, though.
I hope that helps!
My friend, thanks a lot!!! Many thanks!!!   
Now the tutorial is practically complete!!!

RickD
Very interesting tutorial. I'll give it a try.
Thank you Rickd!!! I'm very glad because you enjoyed of the tutorial, my friend!!!

Nikom
The last mosaic is simply amazing, and the town is very beautiful!   
Eu gostei muito da mistura, entre a cidade e a zona mais rural, consegues fazer essa ligação muito bem, mantendo um nivel de realismo muito alto . Mais uma vez parabéns pelo teu trabalho
Wow my friend, many many thanks!!!
Fico imensamente feliz por você estar gostando das minhas atualizações!!!

penguin007
Great paths in the last couple of updates and thank's you showing off how you do it
Will
Hi Will, thanks a lot my friend!!!

bat
Welcome to page 76!

Congrats on 1500 replies...
...and 68245 views!

Nice tutorial!
Looking forward to more new pictures/ views of your region...
My friend, many many thanks!!! Thanks a lot, Bat!!!
I'm immensely happy because was you that did make the comment of number 1500, my friend!!!

scott1964
Thanks for the tutorial.
Ok my friend, and coming soon I'll make more!!!

Calisto
Tomas the tutorial is very helpful. Thanks.
Ok Calisto!!!
Disponha sempre, e obrigado por suas visitas ao meu MD!!!

HORIZONTE

The rural workers that are gone out of the Rocinha goes for some little cities, as Horizonte, where still exist some kind of rural work to be done. The advantage of Horizonte is that's a city organized, and in development, but not in the speed of the development of the city of Rocinha.

Skimbo

WHAT A MOSAIQUE, GREAT!

The river, great, the railbridge: i love it, the ranges: fantastic, the forest: stunning.

The only thing disturbing me is the heavy bus traffic
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

danielcote

nbvc

kwakelaar

Wonderful update as usual, and turning off the shadows has helped giving this MD its very recognizable style.

io_bg

Nice work! You've got a nicely detailed river there ;D
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Calisto

bat

The rural part is looking wonderful! Fantastic new mosaic! :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

Quote from: Utvaw on January 26, 2011, 08:23:39 PM
I do have one question for you: where did you get those little buildings in between the soccer (football) fields in your last Rocinha update's mosaic?

Sorry, my friend, but I didn't localize the link.  &mmm

scott1964

Tomas Neto

ROCINHA

Teaser

In the next update, I'll reply to all comments!!!

Battlecat

Excellent!  Always nice to see a mall with an adequate quantity of parking! 

bat

That's a great looking mosaic! Fantastic teaser!
Looking forward to the update...

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

samerton

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here