• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reikhardt

Some great coastlines in these last few updates! Splendid work.

samerton

Wow.. this next town looks amazing! I cannot wait for the updates! Great teasers!  &apls

io_bg

That peninsula looks great! Can't wait to see more! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Tomas Neto

bat, ricardomiranda (Ricardo), kwakelaar, samerton (Sam) "2x", Reikhardt and io_bg (Ioan)

Thank you very much my friends, thanks a lot!!! And let's go to the Guarujá, now...!!!

We will begin our walk for Guarujá through the District of the lighthouses. This place of the city is occupied by a series of clubs for the leisure, with many swimming pools, deluxe hotels and sporting fields.
This neighborhood has a great connection with the navigation in the city, and due to the strategic position, it possesses two lighthouses. One of the lighthouses, that is in land, serves like a kind of maritime museum, therefore already does not function more to orient the embarkations. And another lighthouse, in the sea and more recent, replace this old lighthouse.

samerton

:o

What a way to start off this new town...

You have given me lots of inspiration for my own coastal town, but I know that it will not be as good as that. Amazing coastlines!  &apls

bat

The pictures are really beautiful!
Wonderful new area there. :thumbsup:

nedalezz

Beautiful as usual!

I really like how you got creative with your coastline, and I love the lighthouses too :)

bat

Fantastic looking scene there in this teaser!
Looking forward to more of this beautiful area. :thumbsup:

samerton

This is looking like it may be one of the best coastal towns ever seen in SC4! I cannot wait until we see this town properly!   &apls

Reikhardt

canyonjumper

Wow Tomas, I've missed quite a few updates, and I must say, I am very impressed! Guarujá looks amazing, and I can't wait to see more!

Your friend,
                                 Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Tomas Neto

samerton
What a way to start off this new town...
You have given me lots of inspiration for my own coastal town, but I know that it will not be as good as that. Amazing coastlines!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Sam!!! Many many thanks!!!

bat
The pictures are really beautiful!
Wonderful new area there.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you very much, Bat!!!

nedalezz
Beautiful as usual!
I really like how you got creative with your coastline, and I love the lighthouses too.
Thank you Nedalezz!!!

bat
Fantastic looking scene there in this teaser!
Looking forward to more of this beautiful area.
Hi Bat, many thanks!!!

samerton
This is looking like it may be one of the best coastal towns ever seen in SC4! I cannot wait until we see this town properly!
Thanks a lot Sam!!! Oh yeah, we will know this city, in all the details.

Reikhardt
I consider myself teased!
Hahaha, ok my friend!!! Thank you!!!

canyonjumper
Wow Tomas, I've missed quite a few updates, and I must say, I am very impressed! Guarujá looks amazing, and I can't wait to see more!
Your friend,
Jordan
Hi Jordan, Thanks a lot!!!

Following our walk in the district of the lighthouses, we have the opportunity to see more some details, of the leisure areas, of which is usual to be replete of visitors in the weekends.

jafmo

Excelentes imagens como sempre amigo!! Onde arranjou esses courts de ténis e o campo de futebol da ultima imagem?

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

noahclem

Great work Tomas!  &apls   I love the shorelines, sports areas, lighthouses and marinas! Also the map!

Tomas Neto

Quote from: jafmo on April 07, 2011, 03:02:11 AM
Where did you get those tennis courts and football field in the last image?

Onde arranjou esses courts de ténis e o campo de futebol da ultima imagem?

I did try get the links, but I didn't find!!! I think that I get it in the Simtropolis!!! I hope that someone can help us, and find the links!!!

Eu tentei encontrar os links, mas não os achei!!! Eu acho que eu os peguei no Simtropolis!!! Espero que alguém possa nos ajudar, e encontrar os links!!!

samerton

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/18641-small-football-ground-4/
I think that's the football/soccer ground that jafmo is looking for, and here's the tennis court: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/16600-ags-royal-garden-courts/  :)

Great update as always! This town looks amazing! Great rocky areas!  &apls

bat

That area looks really really beautiful!
Great work! :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

Quote from: samerton on April 07, 2011, 10:21:44 AM
http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/18641-small-football-ground-4/
I think that's the football/soccer ground that jafmo is looking for, and here's the tennis court: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/16600-ags-royal-garden-courts/  :)

Yeah..., You found all the links, Sam!!! Many thanks my friend, thanks a lot!!!   &hlp