• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoba

Great update, my friend. The huge petrol tanks are really an interesting touch, and as always the farms are beautiful.

Post 1100 of your wonderful MD, and welcome to Page 56.

Ethan

adroman

Wonderful work, Tomas! That industrial district is very nice  :thumbsup:

I always enjoy looking over your Farm areas, it's like I'm really there!

I've also noticed you have such a knack for placing Cathedrals and Churches, I can almost see the Parishioners there on a Sunday  ::)

Once again, wonderful work... I don't get around nearly as much as I ought to!

Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

Nanami

kwakelaar

Great to see you have used the Kolhof palace bats in your previous update, I rarely see them in any MD's.
The teaser are showing off some huge industrial buildings, again an interesting mosaic to look at.

danielcote

Well it looks like you set that oil refinery up nicely.  :thumbsup:

mi7chael

Hello my friend
I'm following you here
::) ::) ::)
Congratulations

nedalezz

Mr. Neto, you have outdone yourself with that last mosaic. True masterpiece!

Battlecat

Awesome work on this last mosaic!  Great looking industrial area!

kimcar

&apls &apls Excellent work my friend . I like the shot that you pick :thumbsup:

marsh

Realy bright....... I love it!  ;D

planetechef

Well done  &apls, damn, you are a mosaic master  ;) he took me about 3 hours for my first mosaic ever  ::) really nice one, this industry area look like a monster beside the rural part, but it work very well, take care  :thumbsup:
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

cubby420

Excellent mosaic! Is there nothing you haven't mastered in this game? Can't wait to see more.

Tomas Neto

djvandrake
Wonderful my friend.  So many delightful things to see.  Your mosaics are always such a treat. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thaks a lot, many thanks my friend!!!

scott1964
I like the flower field with the cattle pen. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you my friend, thanks a lot!!!

canyonjumper
Alphaville is looking great! I really like your fields, they are so well done, my friend!
Your friend,
Jordan. 
My friend, thanks a lot, thank you!!!

ecoba
Wonderful job, my friend. I remember Alphaville from the very beginning of Vale Paulista, glad to see it resurface just as beautiful as ever!
Ethan. 
Exactly, you are right my friend. Alphaville is one of my first cities!! Many thanks, thanks a lot my friend!!!

planetechef
Excellent. I like very much the transition between alphaville and the rural part, the mosaic are awesome.
Thanks a lot my friend, many many thanks!!!

danielcote
This one has a nice rural palace. 
My friend thank you, thanks a lot!!!

Battlecat
Alphaville has turned out very nicely.  I like the character you've given this city! 
Thank you my friend!!!

djvandrake
That's quite a big industrial area! 
Yeah djvandrake!!! Really very big!!!

canyonjumper
Wow! Nice industrial area!
Jordan 
Thank you Jordan!!!

ecoba
Great update, my friend. The huge petrol tanks are really an interesting touch, and as always the farms are beautiful.
Post 1100 of your wonderful MD, and welcome to Page 56.
Ethan 
Ecoba, many many thanks!!! I'm very glad because you're enjoying the updates!!!

adroman
Wonderful work, Tomas! That industrial district is very nice 
I always enjoy looking over your Farm areas, it's like I'm really there!
I've also noticed you have such a knack for placing Cathedrals and Churches, I can almost see the Parishioners there on a Sunday 
Once again, wonderful work... I don't get around nearly as much as I ought to!
Adrian. 
Hi Adrian, thank you for your wonderful comment about my updates!!! Many thanks!!!

Awesome! 
Thanks a lot my friend!!!

kwakelaar
Great to see you have used the Kolhof palace bats in your previous update, I rarely see them in any MD's.
The teaser are showing off some huge industrial buildings, again an interesting mosaic to look at. 
Hi kwakelaar, oh yeah, it's a great BAT, very well done!!! Many thanks, thanks a lot!!!

danielcote
Well it looks like you set that oil refinery up nicely. 
Very very thanks Daniel, Thanks a lot!!!

mi7chael
Hello my friend
I'm following you here
Congratulations 
Mi7chael, thank you!!! Many thanks!!! E viva o Simcity Brasil!!! Valeu garoto!!! Thanks a lot!!!

nedalezz
Mr. Neto, you have outdone yourself with that last mosaic. True masterpiece! 
Mr. Nedalezz, thanks a lot, many many thanks!!!

Battlecat
Awesome work on this last mosaic!  Great looking industrial area! 
Thank you Battlecat!!!

kimcar
Excellent work my friend . I like the shot that you pick. 
Hi Kimcar, thank you, many thanks!!!

marsh
Realy bright....... I love it! 
Marsh, many thanks!!!

planetechef
Well done, damn, you are a mosaic master   he took me about 3 hours for my first mosaic ever   really nice one, this industry area look like a monster beside the rural part, but it work very well, take care 
Planetechef, thanks a lot, thanks very much!!!

cubby420
Excellent mosaic! Is there nothing you haven't mastered in this game? Can't wait to see more.   
Thank you Cubby, many thanks!!!

My friends, I've been a long time without updating my MD because I needed to resolve some problems! But it's alright now, and I can to return to do my updates! However, I can only visit the friend's MDs over the weekend! I'll love to see the good news about your MDs my friends!

HORIZONTE

In the city of Horizonte, the population satisfied with the form of government from the mayor, only requires to be done the same thing that the city of Holambra,  that is, the removal of the industries that pollute very much. The mayor already was thinking about a urban project about these exigences for the citizens of Horizonte.

rooker1

Hey Tomas,
Love this huge mosaic.  I had to go back and look it over a few times.  There so much going on with every square very nicely filled.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

io_bg

Great work as always, Tomas, you've a very unique playing style! Looking forward to the next update!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

canyonjumper

Welcome back Tomas! Wonderful mosaic! I really like the detailing along the river; it's excellent!

Your friend,
                              Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

ecoba

Great way to come back, my friend. Horizonte is looking really, really beautiful, Tomas. I especially like the blending of nature in this city.

Ethan  :)

marsh

Fantastic Mosaic!! Its Massive!!!  &apls &apls &apls
Where did you get that building with the bright orange roof? It looks very tropical  :P

danielcote

planetechef

what can i say? a another fantastic mosaic, lot of works i guess on this one, awesome  &apls  &apls
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".