• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

Great work as always! :thumbsup:
P.S. Congrats on the 1800 posts &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Calisto

bat

The newest mosaic is fantastic, too.
Great rural area!
Looking forward to more...

ricardomiranda

Spectacular their rural areas, beautiful farms, congratulations Tomas. I think your diary would be better in the Hall of Fame!

samerton

That's a nice rural town, Tomas! I love it!  :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

Terring7
Pretty awesome as always.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Elias!!!

Kergelen
Beautiful update!! 
I like the streets on the slopes and the railway.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kergelen, thank you!!!

kelis
Beautiful update again ! The Lake is very realistic my friend. Great job as always.
Many thanks Kelis!!!

io_bg
Great work as always!
P.S. Congrats on the 1800 posts
Ioan, thank you very much!!!

Calisto
Gorgeous mosaic man.
Thank you Calisto.

bat
The newest mosaic is fantastic, too.
Great rural area!
Looking forward to more...
bat, thanks a lot!!!

ricardomiranda
Spectacular their rural areas, beautiful farms, congratulations Tomas. I think your diary would be better in the Hall of Fame!
Wow..., thank you Ricardo!!! Muito obrigado, fico super feliz de estar gostando das atualizações meu amigo!!!

samerton
That's a nice rural town, Tomas! I love it!
Hi Sam, many many thanks!!!

PRUDENTE

The number of tourists going on holiday in the city of Guaruja is increasing year after year, and this begins to affect the other towns in the region of Vale Paulista, who depend on tourism to survive. This is the case of Prudente, because previously Prudente received a large quantity of tourists, and they begin to disappear little by little of this city. Anteriorly the number of buses circulating in the streets of Prudente was impressive, but despite the number of buses with tourists in the city yet be great, but nothing compared to former years.

nedalezz

What a beautiful town :)

I love the statues all over the town, but I especially love the bridges over the canals. Beautiful!

ricardomiranda

Nice Mosaic, great update Tomas !

bat

Another fantastic mosaic! Looking forward to more... :)

Tomas Neto

nedalezz, ricardomiranda (Ricardo) and bat

Thank you very much my friends!!!

LINS

Guarujá, thinking about the competition that happens between some cities relative to tourism, planned some associations with possible rivals cities that passed at to work in harmony. An example of such associations is the city of Lins, that encourages his citizens to visit the city of Guarujá, and Guarujá that does to same thing, soliciting his inhabitants to stroll in Lins. The cities profit together, not being rival, being partners.

io_bg

Nice town, I like the river :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

bat

Great looking river there! And Lins is looking beautiful!! :thumbsup:

samerton

Lovely river and the car park looks great!  :thumbsup:

noahclem

Lins is looking great! Definitely a nice tourist spot  :thumbsup:

nbvc

Reikhardt

I love that river! What a great mosaic to show it off too!

Tomas Neto

Teaser

Thank you for the comments!!! I'll put here the replies in the next update!!!

ricardomiranda

Very nice river, another great update Tomas!

Terring7

Brilliant as always &apls

Just an idea. How about turning on the shadows? Of course they're lagging the game, so turn them off during playing and turn them on for taking the pictures. Especially the first picture will be even more brilliant &dance

Just my 2 cents ;D
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Rayden

Great work Tomas, Terring is right, play without shadows, and activate them for screenshots :thumbsup: