• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

praiodan

After some time of rehabilitation (huh, that 10/0 against Lee was pretty tough  :'( ), I think I will try again...

Fred_Ginger

Ooooooooo, Tea Cat, I love your picture!

1 - 0 TTC
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

DebussyMan

Praio, your pic is great, but you always choose the hardest opponents $%Grinno$%

TTC's pic is amazing, I'll have to go with it...  2-0 TTC

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

callagrafx

Thank you everyone who voted for Babblecombe...

Now, on with the game....damn this is a hard one. Lars' use of Marrast's seawalls and the stunning BAT in the centre makes a lovely composition...The Tea boy's novel perspective makes a simple shot more interesting (and personal)...but my initial reaction was to go for Lars'

2/1 to TTC
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

vester

I will have to go with Lars.

2/2

TheTeaCat

Quote from: callagrafx on April 14, 2007, 04:18:20 PM
Thank you everyone who voted for Babblecombe...

Now, on with the game....damn this is a hard one. Lars' use of Marrast's seawalls and the stunning BAT in the centre makes a lovely composition...The Tea boy's novel perspective makes a simple shot more interesting (and personal)...but my initial reaction was to go for Lars'

2/1 to TTC

Tea boy?  $%Grinno$% Ooooh and I had just made this for you for entering the hall of fame looks like I shall have to have it to calm down   ;)

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Mulefisk

Well parodian, since you have the Norwegian royal palace in there, I have no choice but to vote vor you.

3/2

dedgren

It's Lars for me.

I'll spare you the five minutes of agony, but ultimately I couldn't overlook the waterlogged steel arch bridge in the upper right-hand corner of TTC's otherwise perfect (and marvelously assembled) pic.

Btw, please someone do Lars the favor of making the 50th post in his great MD [linkie] so that I can move it from "Recently Published" to "Ones to Watch."  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...

4-2 in favor of Lars, but I'm betting this one is down to the wire.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

thundercrack83

Make it 5-2, Lars. But this was a tough one!

vester

Go straight a head and move Lars' MD.

MOD EDIT:  Done- thanks, my friend! -DE

Krio

I vote for the castle, because nature behind chopper dosen't just look good IMO.

So votes are 6-2 now for the praiodan?

Serkanner

I like the "new" idea of presenting a picture and will go for TCC and make it 6 - 3 still in favour of Praiodan

JBSimio

Both great pictures (as usual...) but Tea Cat's presentation is so original for this competition (and a perfect fit for it, IMO) that I have to go that route.

6/4 still in favor of Praiodan

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

TheTeaCat

Bringing Pics to new page

Flight of Fancy

V's

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Frankie

i vote for TTC, i like the creativity  :thumbsup:

6/5

meinhosen

Oh wow, I'm almost afraid to make a choice - they're both good.

My initial thought was Praiodan and the castle, but TTC's landscape and helicopter cockpit are equally as stunning.

Make it 7/5 for Praiodan.
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

SIMMANIA

The GreatTea for me !  :thumbsup:

7/6

:D

Pat

Hmm Yup i think i know who im voting for TTC.  Great pic with the view from the Cesna.
I belive that what it is as i thought i saw this pic in the altered area? so with that
i belive the new score is....

Lars  7

TTC  7

- Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

iamgoingtoeatyou

cat's shot is stunning! praiodan's picture is beautiful!

such a hard choice, both great pictures! I think I'll go with TTC :)

vab423

I love 'em both, but Theteacat's has such a neat presentation that I'm going with his.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman