• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarmineHilton

Metasmurf for me ;)

2 - 1 in favor of Metasmurf!!

CasperVg

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

xxdita

Going with the Smurf
3-2 Metasmurf

pilotdaryl

For the first time in my life, I like European cities :D
XoX - 3
Metasmurf - 3

Alfred.Jones

I vote for XoX

4-3 in XoX's favour

Sim City 4 Devotion

Pat

XoX

VS

Metasmurf

so bringing the pics over to the new page and now I will vote to a tie......

4 - smurf

4 - XoX

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

vester

My vote goes to XoX

5-4 in XoX's favour

paroch

smurf for me......

xox 5-5 metasmurf

sebes

XoX: all that trash on the street - must be Napels...LOL

XoX gets my vote: 6/5 , XoX leading.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

thundercrack83

XoX for me...

XoX 7, metasmurf 5.

Yoman

XOX for me also, although both pictures are excellent.

XOX -8
Metasmurf - 5

Ennedi

This time Smurf for me  :thumbsup:

XoX - 8
Metasmurf - 6
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

sithlrd98

Tough decision but I think I'll go with XoX

XoX - 9
Metasmurf - 6

TopCliff

Gotta go with XoX.

XoX 10, Metasmurf 6. NEW CHALLENGER!!!
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

CarmineHilton

callbat

Its a tough choice but I vote for CarmineHilton
simply because I am a fool for anything that looks or reminds me of the Mediterranean

which puts things at

CarmineHilton 1

XoX 0

TheTeaCat

XoX for me :thumbsup:
wonderful use of the slopes &apls

1/1  all square

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Masochist

Hi...

If you haven't noticed (and maybe you haven't), I've been AWOL from SC4D for over a month (since March 16th, to be exact).  There are a few reasons for my absence, but they're not so important.  What is important, however, is that I just sort of left without warning or prior notice.  That might not have been so bad...if it were during any other time of the year &mmm.  As it was, however, I left during a particularly important time for the Picture Contest: it's birthday.  There were a few things planned for March 26th, and I just sort-of up and abandoned it, and because of that, all the stuff that was going to go down didn't happen, and the day was largely ignored :thumbsdown:.

So...I simultaneously thank and apologize to all of you guys who have supported the game for the past year-plus.  I think I let you guys down by not following through with those plans - I feel that way, anyways ()sad().  To go a bit further, I'd like to profusely thank Travis, rooker1, wouanagaine, thundercrack83 and RippleJet; the first two for helping me with those plans, and the latter three for moderating this thread while I was missing.  And everyone else for keeping the thread alive and civil and fun; I think it says a lot about this community that a thread so inherently competitive as this one can be self-sustaining :thumbsup:.  Again, I'm deeply sorry for my absence, and I really appreciate the fact that you guys kept the game up so well.  I'll try and do better in the future %wrd.

One more thing: I put all the Hall of Fame winners into that thread (all 20! of them).  I have to say this: TheTeaCat's picture of the castle by the sea has to be one of the best SimCity 4 pictures I have ever seen in my life...and trust me, I've seen a lot of them &apls!

All right.  That's my piece...I'm done.

P. S. Don't assume that those "plans" are dead quite yet... ;)

Now after all of that, my first vote in over a month goes to XoX :thumbsup:.

2/1 in favor of XoX
(Under Construction)

mightygoose

welcome back masochist i look forward to what it is you have in store for us.  as to the voting

3-1 xox
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

tag_one

My vote goes to XoX as well

XoX - 4
CarmineHilton - 1