• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blade2k5

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

cubby420

Quote from: canyonjumper on December 21, 2010, 02:06:25 PM
Oh marsh, why must you be so good? Everyone should just jump you and steal your talent :P

Count me in

travismking

again, Cubby's pic is a really nice picture and probably has a shot at the HOF, but marsh's is simply ... amazing.

marsh - 8
cubby - 1

cubby420

Well by now, I think this is a loss on my end. Congrats marsh!!! Your wild-west scene certainly deserves its trip to the HOF.  &apls  &apls

We need two new competitors. Any takers?

riiga

canyonjumper

Always seems to be you and me doesn't it riiga? :P

riiga

vs.

canyonjumper

I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

N1_2888

[tabular type=2][row][head]Name of Contestant[/head][head]Votes Cast[/head][/row]
[row][data]riiga[/data][data]0[/data][/row]
[row][data]canyonjumper[/data][data]1[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Girafe

[tabular type=2][row][head]Name of Contestant[/head][head]Votes Cast[/head][/row]
[row][data]canyonjumper[/data][data]2[/data][/row]
[/tabular]
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

RippleJet

Yeah, canyonjumper for me as well... fits the weather we've got up here in riiga's latitude... ::)

[row][data]canyonjumper[/data][data]3[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

blade2k5

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

greckman

CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

noahclem

Canyonjumper - 6
Riiga - 1

Fitting indeed! You should see what it looks like at my latitude!  :'( (~66N) At least as of yesterday the days will only get longer though!

ecoba

marsh

Haljackey

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

cubby420

Riiga - 3
Jordancanyonjumper  - 9

MOD EDIT - please next time try to use the nicknames and not the real names, to avoid confusion in the votes, as said Vester. Thanks. - Art128/Moderator.

io_bg

Riiga - 4
Jordancanyonjumper  - 9

MOD EDIT - please next time try to use the nicknames and not the real names, to avoid confusion in the votes, as said Vester. Thanks. - Art128/Moderator.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

vester

cubby and io_bg: please use the nicks and not the real names

canyonjumper gets my vote

10-4 in favour of canyonjumper