• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter007

blade2k5

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

bat

TekindusT

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Delecto

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Silur

louistsw - 2
art128 - 8

rooker1

That's three wins for Arthur, his pic goes to the HoF! &apls

We now need tow new challengers.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Patricius Maximus

I choose to enter the race, for the first time in over a year. The picture below is the most readily available "beauty shot" that I have in my collection. It is in the city of Ashcroft, in Patian County (one of my regions which is the subject of a CJ at Simtropolis, the New Patrician Showcase).

This is a Semi-Directional T interchange (see here for more info) that connects a suburban freeway with the beltway that goes around downtown Ashcroft. It's a new variant of the interchange type from me that is higher capacity and more compact than previous ones of its kind. The picture features some of downtown, the western suburb, the forests near the beltway, and noise barriers.

May the best picture win, and I hope it is the above one, versus the as-yet-unknown opponent  :).

kelis

I'll try again, Good luck  :thumbsup:

Patricius Maximus

VS

kelis
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

blade2k5

kelis - 1
Patricius Maximus - 0

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

noahclem

kelis - 2
Patricius Maximus - 0

vortext

kelis - 3
Patricius Maximus - 0
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Reikhardt

kelis - 3
Patricius Maximus - 1

peter007