• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTT9

You can call me Matt

vester

weixc812

Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

metarvo

The rushing water swept me away.  ()stsfd()

nbvc - 0
Tandini - 6
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

sunv123

I love how some people know how to use plop water so well.

nbvc - 0
Tandini - 7
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

art128

And I'll blow the last piece of the puzzle.

[tabular type=8]
[row][head]
Name of Contestant
[/head][head]
Votes Cast
[/head][/row]
[row][data]
Tandini
[/data][data]
[/data][/row]
[row][data]
nbvc
[/data][data]
[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

We need a new challenger for Tandini's picture!

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

BoeingCity

I guess aviation is returning, but in a bad way.

Swordmaster

That's a bit macabre, BoeingCity (and ironic given your name. . . )

Tandini - 1
BoeingCity - 0

Cheers
Willy

sunv123

I don't know why, but Tandini's image looks, I don't know, smudged. &mmm And it's not everyday there is a pic with fire.

Tandini - 1
BoeingCity - 1
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

weixc812

Tandini - 1
BoeingCity - 2
Though Tandini's pic is great, I suppose we've seen too many of this kind. So I'm in favor of sth. that's brand new to us. A tragedy? That's fresh  ;D

MTT9

You can call me Matt

Swordmaster

Quote from: weixc812 on February 11, 2013, 08:23:40 PMThough Tandini's pic is great, I suppose we've seen too many of this kind.

Every now and then we get these kinds of statements here, unfortunately, and they make me cringe. I, for one, haven't seen too many pictures like these, and even if I had we could have a million more. I don't think they ever asked Monet "Lilies, again?". People make an effort to share their work here and to say we've had too much of that is completely contrary to this site's spirit. Of course you can vote however way you like, but it's not a nice thing to say. I think you probably don't mean it that way, but keep in mind that words carry weight.

Cheers
Willy

nbvc

weixc812

Quote from: Swordmaster on February 11, 2013, 08:54:09 PM
Quote from: weixc812 on February 11, 2013, 08:23:40 PMThough Tandini's pic is great, I suppose we've seen too many of this kind.

Every now and then we get these kinds of statements here, unfortunately, and they make me cringe. I, for one, haven't seen too many pictures like these, and even if I had we could have a million more. I don't think they ever asked Monet "Lilies, again?". People make an effort to share their work here and to say we've had too much of that is completely contrary to this site's spirit. Of course you can vote however way you like, but it's not a nice thing to say. I think you probably don't mean it that way, but keep in mind that words carry weight.

Cheers
Willy
Don't worry, Willy. You must know which one I'm meant to vote for. But after winning and losing here several rounds myself, I feel this competition courages innovation. So I didn't vote for Tandini, just to give him a suggestion that he could make something more creative. I would vote for him for sure if this round nearly ends and he is fell behind. Not saying justice, at least I can not betray my heart in that case.
    This competition has a long long history and we all love this place. I personally wish something new will take up thus it will be more colorful here. I understand my statement upstairs may not be proper (as I remembered someone has made similar statement and arose discussion before), but I sincerely hope it won't affect any competitors to put up their great work as usual.  :)

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

noahclem

Mr.Lin

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

Dantes

Tandini - 7
BoeingCity - 2

The plane picture is so dark  &mmm

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *