• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

Threestooges you get my vote :thumbsup:

Nice stadium Travis ( but the field markings are all wrong to me $%Grinno$%)

4/4 all square

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Ennedi

It's difficult for me, because I like threestoges' picture very much  &apls

But... Travis this time - good work with this stadium, my friend  :thumbsup:
(These markings are wrong for me too  :D, but I think they are very good for more people ;))

Travis 5-4
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

sebes

Even if that football field has all lines wrong, no circles where they should be and waaaay to many straight lines (and why on earth does it show a tuning fork where the goal is supposed to be??), I like the composition and the colors.

6/4 Travis

QuotePS: I highly doubt anyone from outside the US will vote for me
Well Ok than- but only in a jesting way....
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Travis

Pssst, sebes, that's an American football field, not a euro football field.  $%Grinno$% I do understand it could be quite confusing.

I doubted that anyone outside the US would vote for me because American football is not popular overseas.  ;) Well, I guess I was wrong.  :)

vester

My vote goes to threestooges.

6/5 in Travis' favour

Ennedi

Quote from: Travis on October 03, 2007, 01:35:20 PM
I doubted that anyone outside the US would vote for me because American football is not popular overseas.  ;) Well, I guess I was wrong.  :)

You are right, American football is not popular overseas, but your work is  :D
New Horizons Productions
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

rushman5

7-5 Travis, just in time for Baltimore Football w00t!

sEAhAwk fAn121

Im gonna have to go with threestooges  :P
8/5
edit: wrong pic i voted for :P

M4346

8 / 6 Travis...

It's the football thing.  :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

threestooges

Well I believe the round has ended due to the 24-hour rule. Travis posted Oct 3 at 10:38:40pm. This means that the last vote to count was rushman5's. The vote total after his vote was (pending an official ruling)

Travis: 7
threestooges (me): 5

and although I am curious to know who seahawk actually voted for this round (words say one thing, votes say another), I believe that Travis has won this round. We now need another challenger. Congratulations Travis, your pictures are always well done (it was a close one), and made even better is that you made the featured lot yourself.

Pat

ahh haa see this is why voting needs to be done like soo to avoid confussion

I vote for X's pic

1 XXXXXX

0 zzzzzzzz

of course this is my honest opion here....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sEAhAwk fAn121

Quote from: Travis on October 02, 2007, 06:38:40 PM"Football season"

"Rosyth Nuclear Power Plant"

a bit different but meh :P

thundercrack83

Have to stick with the football stadium.

1-0, Travis.

threestooges

I like the use of open space in the nuclear pic, and it all works together well, but I think it's partially the fact that travis made the stadium/lot himself (and well too) that gives him my vote. I also second pat's suggestion of voting format. My vote is for Travis.

Travis: 2
Seahawk: 0

M4346

Seahawk: One, hyphenated word - re-lot! :P Oh, and also fit-in. Relot the SFBT storage facilities / tanks so that the base texture matches up to the surrounds and make it fit-in by using paths to tie up the paths in the lot to the road / surrounding area. (Or remove the paths on the original lot).

Apart from that, your picture does look good. But that is a big no-no from me.  &mmm

I vote for Travis.  ;D

Travis: 3
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Chrisadams3997

I'll second M's thoughts on the inconsistencies.  I really don't like how it changes suddenly from the really bright Cp textures on one side of the road to the yellowish grass on most of the plant site as well, even if there is a road there &mmm.  Though Travis still has a little strip of grass that could be fixed as well ;), it's not as noticable.

Travis: 4

Ennedi

I agree with M and Chris

Travis 5
Seahawk 0
New Horizons Productions

Pat

hmm i hate to go with the flow here but travis gets my vote as i resound what everone else says...

Travis 6
Seahawk 0

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

I also vote for Travis' picture,

Travis: 7

rooker1

Travis for me.....

Travis: 8

&apls &apls
Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.