• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Atrubia - Update 71: A Few Progress Pics

Started by KoV Liberty, June 14, 2009, 08:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

Update 18: Abid Alhajad. Development and new a Naval Base. But first...

bluesinjid:
Thanks! Actually it already has HKABT stuff around it so it is now the place of a Museum.

physicsguy981:
And a musuem it is!

I present to you...

Nice huh? Thats the entrance. And a few pics of Ships...

And the SS Nitro under a bridge...

The SCS Art Vandelay is a popular tourist atrraction.

The SCS Bumpy Johnson is parked here but now is away on duties.

Now to downtown...

The waterfront...

A pic of the new small cruise ship port...

To end the update... A pic of the Sears Tower around the highway.

Please post comments, hints, etc.

-Alex

Once again... How do you like the new flag of Atrubia (below).

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

just_a_guy

Cool update. Are thos solar panels in the first picture? Because they if they are they look cool!
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing

danielcote

thats pure eyecandy!  &apls

Bobbi

Look beautiful!!!

---Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

joelyboy911

Very nice update. I like the fact that you have so many transport based updates. But here's a little hint:

I don't think anyone cares about the flag. Plus it's only 3 orange stripes, and the word 'Atrubia' - maybe more creativity might garner more attention.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

KoV Liberty

Replies before I'm off to bed...

just_a_guy: I think they are. I'm not quite sure! They are the sails of the south by Illtonkso on the STEX.

danielcote: I like to have finctional landmarks but they are all plopped so I guess it is eyecandy!

Bobbi: Thanks! I worked for quite a while trying to get it just right!

joelyboy911: Thanks for the helpful reply! I thought it was a litle bland but I need ideas like your comment! And obviously you probably like to enhance images on photoshop or somethin (if not I'm sorry!) but do you know what the best photo enhancer is? I've seen animated fireworks, rain, snow, airships, battleships (etc.) on many pics but none of them are on photoshop, Infranveiw or Photobucket. Do you know how to do that? If so it would be a BIG help! Or maybe point me in the direction of someone who knows how to do it (if you know anyone)?

That all the replies! BTW update..... 19 is it? Will come monday. I just got back from a trip to W. Palm Beach and I am tired! See you all monday!

Adrian, I miss you man.

joelyboy911

I'm not sure about animated fireworks and rain, but they could well be made by hand by the creator. If you want to have animated .gifs in your MD you could use Easy GIF Animator. It has a free trial period. As for enhancing photos, I like to tinker with night shots' brightness and contrast, add and subtract areas, combine elements from seperate images using careful cutting and pasting & things like that. I do these in Paint.NET, which I also use to create my ground textures and BAT textures.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

KoV Liberty

Preview of update 19...

Adrian, I miss you man.

mrbisonm

Great update again......love that watertexture you're using, looks like the St-Laurence river water.....lol. Great harbour pics btw.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

io_bg

Nice teaser! I wish there were overhanging props (similar to the jeronij's walls) to hide the terrain under the on-slope puzzle piece... I
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

I9113N

I love the waterfront picture, great leafy suburban area, save for the under bridge area.  :D Keep it up!  :thumbsup:

BTW, I happen to love flags, and would be happy to help if you wanted to make a different flag for your MD.  :)

physicsguy981

Nice post and teaser!  &apls  I agree with the previous replies about the under-bridge area, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of this suburban area!

peter007

Perfect navy  &apls
I like to see a new uodate soon  :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

Update 19: Back to Riyadh.

joelyboy911:
Do you think you could give me a link to GIF?

mrbisonm:
Thanks! It is a texture by Peasus. The latest one. What water texture are you using? It looks great for your MD!

io_bg:
Me too it is very annoying.

I9113N:
Thanks! I just wish there were texture for the under bridge places. And tthanks for doing my flag! I sent you a PM with the details.

physicsguy981:
Thanks! You will see more of it in this update!

peter007:
Thankyou! I spent a countless amount of time on the seaport to make it look just right! Enjoy the update!

Now... Onto the update! This will be about a new RES area...

Riyadh Height is an area about 15m above the area. With streets running in the trenches. They are connected by small road bridges. Here are some more pics...

Here are some night pics of the surrounding area.

Remember the National Swimming Center? I said it would be torn down and replaced in one of the earlier updates. Well I finally got around to it and here is the outcome...

Lastly I leave you with some night pics of the new waterfront of Riyadh...

Please post, replies, hints, ideas, etc.

Adrian, I miss you man.

io_bg

Nice update. I really like the marina and the skyscraper districts! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

KoV Liberty

To everyone: We have now passed 3400 views! Thankyou to all who stopped by and especially to all who commented! Update 20 will come Wednesday.

Adrian, I miss you man.

joelyboy911

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

KoV Liberty

To everyone who has a slow connection......

Very soon (on a day that I have time  ;)) I will make updates 1-9 JPEG. It will take some time but I can do it! I finally figured it out. See you all Wednesday!

Adrian, I miss you man.

stocktons_pimp

very well executed...

::

just_a_guy

The elevated suburbs are interesting indeed. I like them. Seems to give more privacy and better views of the city. And the waterfronts look great as well.

Good update!
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing