• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Whitefall, Iridar - update 3 is now up. 16-12-09; p20.

Started by Shadow Assassin, March 30, 2007, 11:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Assassin

Hah, thanks. :P

And this topic is pinned, too? Whoa.

But seriously, thank you to all those who voted for me. I'm really flattered.

Anyway, I should be back to normal after the 20th of June. Maybe I'll have an update then.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Pat

Hey SA I will be looking for that update on the 20th and also by the topic being stickied it will remind you that you still wanted to do a TOC lol....

NB: OK I am confussed now??? First the other day all these well deserving first inductee's where Pinned and now they are not????

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

CasperVg

Congratulations, you've certainly deserved it!   %wrd
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

warszawa

Fantastic news that your MD has also been moved to the Hall of Fame. Keep up the brilliant work and look forwards for the update on Friday 20th June. I knew it was a friday because the Year. 11 prom is then! :)

Alex
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

bat

Looking forward to the new updates on the 20th June!!! ;)

threestooges

Lookng forward to the 20th then. I don't comment in here as often as I should, but I must congratulate you on making the Hall of Fame and I'll be looking forward to seeing what comes next.
-Matt

penguin007

Ive followed this MD since it started and your suburbs are awe inspiring. Also I admire your work with the RHW. Cant wait for your planned update on the 20th.

Will

Shadow Assassin

I didn't actually say I'd have an update on the 20th. :P

Some time after the 20th, definitely. :P

Thanks for your replies! :P
New Horizons Productions

Pat

I sowwies SA dat was alll me fault I started that trend, I do hope to hopefully see that update then is what I should have said!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rushman5

Good luck collaborating another update, It would be worth waiting a few days for a massive update, just show us what you do best there!

Shadow Assassin

Some previews of what to expect in Whitefall pretty soon.

These above pictures are taken in the far north of Whitefall. I have started a totally new map, which is more mountainous than the old map, but is still playable. I will be working my way south as we get closer to the city centre. The map used for the new Whitefall is called the Pacific Rim National Park, which can be found on the STEX.

I'm going to take you guys on a tour through Whitefall, and hopefully I can get it right this time and the MD won't die as easily as it did. I'll be doing a lot of my experiments in this region, so maybe you'll find something interesting.

And hopefully it sticks around for a bit. After all, this is in the Hall of Fame, so I have to make it worth it. Sorry for not having a big update (had a busy weekend)... but I'll have one pretty soon.

-- SA
New Horizons Productions

Simpson

Hi SA
Your new pics are superb and so realistic
I hope you make new update in the week  :D
;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

jmyers2043

Hello SA

Two very very nice pictures. I especially like the one of the small village. A nice mixture of homes. I like the row of trees between the fields and homes. I also like the farm with the pastures.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

warconstruct

splendid previews, I am in a hurry to see some more !
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Ennedi

Great news!

The Pacific Rim map is very good, it will be very interesting to see what will you built on it.
Experiments?  :D Excellent! I'm waiting impatiently  ;D

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

bat

Good to see a couple of pictures some time after the 20th!!!

And these two pictures are looking really good! Nice start on that new region!

Looking forward to more updates and to the experiments...

Yoman

Can't wait to see it Daniel!

Tarkus

Daniel, it's fantastic to see your MD is back up and running. :thumbsup:  I must also congratulate you on getting inducted into the Hall of Fame as well--you certainly earned it.

That little rural town you have there looks just about perfect.  And I can't wait to see what your "experiments" are. :P

-Alex (Tarkus)

rushman5

Gorgeous as usual, worth waiting for as usual!  Too many usuals!  Make more!

CasperVg

Nice. Nicer. Nicest Awesome!
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube