• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[WIP/REL] SCAG Turboprops Department.

Started by joelyboy911, August 13, 2009, 02:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Think long term: Which regional planes would you like to see?

BAe ATP
Saab 340 & Saab 200
Embraer ERJ-145 Family
Bombardier C-Series
Dornier 328 and 328Jet
Other (Specify in a post)

joelyboy911

Nope, they'll all be released. You'll get to choose which one you use.  :)
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

joelyboy911

Hi Everyone. I've begun lotting the Dash-8s, and expect to be finished within 2-3 weeks. Then there will be final testing and a submission to the LEX Scrutineers after that. So one month would be an optimistic release date.

I anticipate that the project will be broken down into a few packs. There will be a Europe pack, a North America pack, and an Asia Pacific pack. On top of that there will be a seperate prop pack of the ones without the doors (for you to play with yourself).
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

joelyboy911

Well so much for optimistic estimates.  :D

But I'm still working away on them:

Not much left to do!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Gilikov1994

Yeah, great Joel!
Those will look really nice at my regional airports :)

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

RG59061

Fantastic work! These Bombardier's look great! They are going to be a nice compliment to the CRJs already out there!

I can't wait for the pack to be released and to see the US spec liveries in person at my airport!

Great work JoelyBoy and thank you!

RG59061
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Jack_wilds

...Hello  downunder

%confuso ...anyone home? I wish to book a flight to the Airventure2010 in Oshkosh... hello? hey kiwi's where are you?

(just being facetious  ;D )

from up  top

Jack   :satisfied:

joelyboy911

Hey there Jack. I have the lots for the Bombardier/De Havilland Canada Dash-8 series. I am waiting on some LEX scrutineering on the Air NZ Engineering Hangars, before I can get the dependency scrutineered and uploaded, then the Dash-8s. Sorry for the delay. Not forgotten.

Thanks for the bump.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

kingdiz_55

Now that the NZ Hangars are up, the dependencies'll be up next if i'm not mistaken. I'm just really excited to finally have Dash-8s.

joelyboy911

Everything is in beta testing at the moment. Dependency, Dash-8 and Airbus A300. It will be out ASAP.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Jack_wilds

Hey Joelyboy911,

Just a bump-n-hello,  ;D trust that all is well with you and that exams  &scl() went well and that the earthquake didn't shake you and yours up too bad...( &hlp earth shaker smiley)

A northwoods shout out (insert shouting smiley here)

Jack  :sunny:

joelyboy911

Quote from: joelyboy911 on May 31, 2010, 10:44:42 PM
Everything is in beta testing at the moment. Dependency, Dash-8 and Airbus A300. It will be out ASAP.

Well once again my scheduling plans have gone out the window... "On behalf of SCAG we apologise for any inconvenience this delay may cause". They are in LEX Scrutineering now though, so hopefully it will be soon.

Quote from: Jack_wilds on September 09, 2010, 07:27:57 PM
Hey Joelyboy911,

Just a bump-n-hello,  ;D trust that all is well with you and that exams  &scl() went well and that the earthquake didn't shake you and yours up too bad...( &hlp earth shaker smiley)

A northwoods shout out (insert shouting smiley here)

Jack  :sunny:

Thanks, everything's going well with exams (on a break from study right now actually). They'll be over on wednesday. The earthquake struck Christchurch, about 800km from where I live, so I was lucky to be unaffected - and I have no family there. Some friends of mine in the area got out ok as well, and their house is still standing. My mother reckons she felt some of the quakes - but I didn't feel the earth move at all &Thk/(

Thanks for the bump!  :)

And to everyone: The SCAG Turboprops department is still alive  $%Grinno$%. I have some new and exciting projects on the way for it as well as the already BATted ones that should be on the way to an exchange near you before year's end.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

kingdiz_55

Hey. Dropping by just to ask how this project is doing.

Jack_wilds

...just popping in to say Hi-hello and how your doing...  ;)
so, how's life down under  ()what()
we here in the frozen tundra of N.E Wis covered in a blanket of snow ranging from 10-18", now its just below zero windy cold

so much for the weather... are you looking forward to christmas  %confuso whats on your wish list this year -me its the latest 3dsmax, a new lap top, and a 4x4 truck nothing to hard for ole santa claus -right  ???

from the snowy up-top

Jack

Terring7

Just an idea. How about Beechcraft (Raytheon-Beech 2000) Starship? :)

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

joelyboy911

Hi everyone. Well I'm through exams, finished school for the Summer (down here in the Southern Hemisphere) and this week I'm enjoying very peaceful and quiet days at home until my sister finishes school on Friday. The Dash-8 project is complete, and hopefully it will be on the LEX soon, but the scrutineering team seems to be very busy at the moment (I haven't heard back from any of them yet  :'() Sorry I never got back to you Jack, feeling bad about that. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I've been doing some new modelling, and the SCAG turboprops will have two exciting new projects in 2011 in the large-turboprops category, and several in the small category.

Its raining here at the moment, so a good excuse to spend the whole day inside (as if I need one :D). As for the rest of the SCAG projects, I'm in the process of getting things on the LEX, (and followingly, the STEX). I have 6 completed projects on my desktop, (including the Dependency), so I'm very excited to get them uploaded and earn my LEX Upload Rights. WC_EEND and I have put the BAe-146 project on a little bit of a hiatus until his university exams are over, and I'm not sure what I want to do with the Saab 340s at the moment.

Wow, I can't believe its been so long on the Dash-8 project. My on-time performance isn't very good now, is it?

You are hoping for 3ds Max, Jack? I didn't know you were a modeller?
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Jack_wilds

Hey whats up  $%#Ninj2

yes I am a cadder, as I own and use turbo-cad pro, alibre, and an older vr of toolwerks as well as sc4bat and gmax add-on but they don't function well at all I think I DL'd a corrupt gmax or something and it also seems to conflict with vista  &ops

I also wish that I had the stex and lex discs then I could read the how-to columns on my time at home instead of hanging out for long times at the coffee shop

Glad for the progress report and that you have successfully finished the school year

you might need to give your scrutineers a bump to see where things stand

Peace out dude

Jack

Koekie01

Well, this may be a very good week for the Simcity-airport-lovers, with the return of Gwail and you! Hope to see more of it soon, just like a lot on the LEX and STEX, can't wait!

Koekie

kingdiz_55

I was just wondering how this project was going along. :D

joelyboy911

Well, the Dash-8s are in scrutineering now. I've sent a final version to CasperVg, and I'm waiting for a response and feedback/approval. Other than that I haven't worked on any of my other turboprops lately, and I'm not sure now what I want to do with the Saab 340/2000 series, as I feel the modelling is a little below my ever-raising standard. My main focus recently has been the Airbus A330 series, and the BAe-146/Avro RJ collaboration with WC_EEND.

Thanks for staying with the project!  :)
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian