• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Dmscopio's Bat showcase

Started by dmscopio, April 09, 2007, 07:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmscopio

Thanks everyone, I am currently looking for someone to helpp me with modding the files....who know how to mod with PIM_X and creating CAM files. BarbyW have agreed to help me out and have done great jobs, but I felt bad putting all the works for her.
for more BAT downloads: www.davidluart.com

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ Vandy
wouanagaine

Travis

Hey DM, what files do you need modded? I can't create CAMlots, (only BSC members can for the time being) but I can do most anything else.  :)

dmscopio

hey Travis, thanks alot for the offer. it is the BoC tower and the New Anfield Stadium, and also another new one(Pearl River Tower) in the near future. Do you have msn messenger? I can send it to you over MSNM. My email is: dmscopio@msn.com thanks~!

wouanagaine

Travis

Sounds great.  :) Unfortunately, I don't have MSN messenger. Is it possible for you to e-mail it to me? My e-mail is in my profile.  :thumbsup:

dmscopio

sounds great, i am in my girlfriends house now, i will email them to you once i got home then~ ;)

wouanagaine

Travis

Alrighty then.  :) I'll get started on them tomorrow, as it's getting rather late here in the US.  ;)

thundercrack83

The Bank of China building looks great, dmscopio! I can't wait to see more development!

Pat

Hey Dm i was wondering if there is anyupdate on a host site for your downloads?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dmscopio

Pathfirefghtr:no, i just don't have time for that at the moment....i will make a new blog later cuz the current one was blocked in china, and i got lots of complains from the simcity.cn site. then i will also find a new host server at that point. anyway, thanks for those links, my friend.

wouanagaine

M4346

That is unbelievable. What kind of complaints did you receive? And why was it blocked?  :thumbsdown:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Yoman

The only one I can imagine is that you were modeling too well....making the maxis ones look bad, I wish you very good luck on finding a new host site though  ;D

Pat Riot

yep, yoman, thats the only explanation i can think of too. keep up the great work, we support you!  %confuso

dmscopio

No no no, people in simcity.cn complain about not being able to visit my blog website because it was blocked. I don't why, but seems all the site hosted in Blog Spot was blocked from China. Sorry for the confusion~~ :P

wouanagaine

Pat

Its all good Dm and i hope to see a new blog from you soon

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat Riot

haha o. Why would china block blogspot? too much freedom of speech?

dmscopio

Pat Riot,
Sadly, I think that would be the case.  ()sad()

wouanagaine

M4346

Quote from: dmscopio on September 18, 2007, 06:24:24 PM
No no no, people in simcity.cn complain about not being able to visit my blog website because it was blocked. I don't why, but seems all the site hosted in Blog Spot was blocked from China. Sorry for the confusion~~ :P

Ah, okay, that makes sense. :P I initially thought that SimCity China may have had copyright issues or something like that, which would have been far-fetched.  :P

Anyway, not to get too political and drift off-topic, I do hope you find a new host very soon! Alternatively there is always the LEX...  ;)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

mightygoose

any sites the chinese government deem unacceptable come up with an error message. half the population don't even realise they are censored... especially in western china.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Pat

thats a government for ya's...

Yoman

Shame, you'd think they would want you to make such accurate models of their buildings?