Thank you for downloading the Network Addon Mod (NAM) for SimCity 4 Deluxe (or SimCity 4 with Rush Hour Expansion). The NAM is a comprehensive transportation mod, adding the equivalent of multiple expansion packs worth of new transportation content to the game. In addition to fixes to the game's traffic simulation and base network features, it adds countless new features to the existing network tools, such as new overpasses, highway onramps, intersections, wider roadways, pedestrian malls, draggable ground light rail, roundabouts, and turning lanes, among many other features.
Please note that this documentation is still in a state of transition, and some links may refer to older but still largely relevant pieces of documentation.
The most recent version of this documentation may always be found at https://sc4devotion.com/namdoc.
- Traffic Simulator Improvements
- Automata Plugin Files
- Data View Plugin Files
- Base Network Additions (including Fractional Angle Networks) [WIP]
- Turn Lane Features
- Roundabout Features
- Elevated Road Viaduct Features (not yet written)
- Light Rail/Tram and Dual-Networking Features (not yet written)
- RealRailway (RRW) and Draggable Rail Viaduct Features
- Hybrid Railway (HRW) Features (not yet written)
- Network Widening Mod (NWM) Features
- RealHighway (RHW) Features
- Pedestrian Mall (PedMall) Features
- High Speed Rail (HSR) Features
- Street Addon Mod (SAM) Features
- Rural Roads Plugin (RuRP) Features
- Underground Rail (URail) Dual Networking Features (not yet written)
- Flexible Underpass (FLUPs) Features
- Canal Addon-Mod (CAN-AM) Features (not yet written)
- Additional Bridge Features
- Maxis Highway Override (MHO) Features [Old PDF]
- Transit Stations [Old PDF]
Users download, install, and run this mod completely and solely at their own risk. Electronic Arts (EA), the creators, and its individual contributors, are not responsible for any errors, crashes, problems, or any other issue that you may have if you have downloaded and applied this mod file to your game. Players should also expect that any future patches and/or expansion packs and SimCityscape may not function properly with the game if you have downloaded this mod and applied it to your game. The use of this document, the information within, and the Network Addon Mod is conditional upon the acceptance of this disclaimer and all that is within this document.
Thanks goes first and foremost to the SC4 fansite admins, for creating and laboring over their sites in order to make them a vibrant SimCity 4 community. Without them, none of this would be possible. A very special thank you goes to the entire SC4 community and all the members who have contributed to this Network Addon Mod in its current form.