• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freedo50

hi, thanks for the translation asahi i was struggling with the machine translated version up above  %confuso

pilotdaryl

SIMMANIA and ABCsan, those are some really good airports!!!  Good work!!! :thumbsup:

As a note on KMAN, both the N-S runways are completed, the diagonal runway nearing completion.  Now I'm having trouble about where to place the terminals. :-[ lol ::)

thundercrack83

Those airports are HUGE! Great work, guys! I wouldn't even know where to start with something like one of these airports.

sebes

ABC-san, that is a fantastic airport. The look of the diagonal run way is splendid. Too bad it's a mock - but a good trick for the picture :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Emperor Stormont

This is the first proper airport I've tried to create, with time they will improve.

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Shadow Assassin

Not too bad, Belfastuniguy. It needs parking, though.

Greater Midlands International Airport, Ensenada.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Natuurzoon

great airport Shadow Assassin!! i really love the choice of buildings, like the train station, the hotels and warehouses!!

sebes

Fantastic Airport Shadow! The farmlands and woods surrounding give it a realy cosy atmosphere.  :satisfied:

Belfastuniguy, tht is quite some planes taking off there... good that you have so many ATC towers to guide them  ;)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

football_fever

Those are some great airports, you guys.  I can never have the patience to build one 100% accurately.  That's why I like to build things that don't exist.  Here is my spin on the airport...the spaceport of Kharrazian

If girls quoted Winston Churchill and Aristotle in their AIM profiles instead of "Rent," we'd all be so much more erudite. That means "knowledgeable," but you didn't know that because girls quote "Rent" in their AIM profiles.
- Dan Gurewitch

socomseal45

WOW! that is impressive.  &apls  Very nice   
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into 
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

sebes

Very impressive Spaceport  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

NASCAR_Guy

:o x10000000000000000090000000304000040002300402905038905
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

derek_pearce

ARCHIE GOLDWINN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT , GOTHAM CITY

Signature comming soon

Filasimo

guess its appropriate to add this: "As seen on my MD!"
here are some shots AND some unposted shots of my airport...enjoy!

Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Yoman

Using Deadwood's monorail stations for terminals, very smart!

Filasimo

yoman: i also relotted tonksos brennt station with his permission to make it part of the terminal piece
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

sebes

Absolute awesome airport! I'd love to have those terminal pieces as well...any chance ?
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

That are beautiful airports @ all!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cameron1991

These airports look great everyone!  &apls &apls

Anyway I finally got around to taking some pictures of one of my airports, its in a new city started earlier this week so there isnt much there at the moment. Im also waiting for Ace over at ST to release his Boeing 747's and the Bombardier CRJ series before I complete the airport - Enough talking, so heres some pictures!

The entrance to the airport, Air New Zealand will be one of the main airlines operating at this airport

And an overview of the airport

The pictures were taken last week so there is more zoning around the airport now, but I've left the area on the top left side empty because thats where the new terminals with the CRJ's and 747's will be.

sebes

Good start Cameron.... It will be great to see how your airport will grow  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN