• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Georgiapolis - Smyros, Kypakos, Yiannopolis

Started by Giorgos, July 27, 2007, 07:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 2!

Fantastic update! Nice pictures of these places! :thumbsup:

Giorgos

Founded at the foot of mythical Mt. Olympia, this modern port city is one of the most affluent in the nation.
It is the most pure city in the nation with a 98% of the population claiming Hellenic-Georgian descent (compared to 91% in Kypakos and 83% in Yiannopolis).

The city has a cool climate in the summer and cold, wet climate in the winter. Summers can still reach as high as 36C, especially in the August months but generally the temperature is pleasantly in the mid 20's.

rooker1

Giorgos, very interesting pics, I really like them.  I can't put my finger on what it is exactly, but I like them.  They seem very realistic.  All the buildings are similar in height, nicely spaced apart and very good choice of custom content.

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Krio

I can't say much about this MD. Simply fantastic. Cities are great and photoshopping makes them look perfect  :thumbsup:

urban

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

mickebear

I think you treat your pictures (especially the last ones) in a very realistic way, and you have succeeded to get dramatic effect without going to far with your 'photo retouching'. Good job, all-in-all  &apls

brs
Mika aka. Mickebear

Pat

:thumbsup: very good updates and the city is progressing really well....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Giorgos

Dark_Jedi06

Ooooo....excellent MD! :thumbsup:

I love your use of Photoshop (I assume $%Grinno$%) to create the sort of depressing, sepia effects on one update then the next time around you create bright, colorful images. Both effects pull me in and give life to your pictures. The old photographs are also amazing.

Great job with this, I can't wait for the next update! :satisfied:
...this space to be filled soon...

Krio

Giorgos

Hehe, well the next update on Elionias will come shortly! Stay Tuned!

thundercrack83

Quote from: Giorgos on August 24, 2007, 07:27:53 PM
Hehe, well the next update on Elionias will come shortly! Stay Tuned!

I'll be looking forward to it! Great postcards above, too!

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Looking forward to the next update! Also wonderful looking post cards!

nedalezz

The postcards are incredible! Your city shots are also fabulous; very realistic. This is one of my favorite MDs at the moment.

S_imon

Wonderful City. I like Your old town - it's very realistic. Your city has got 'this thing', which make it so brilliant.

thundercrack83

Excellent update, Giorgos! Elionias looks absolutely wonderful! The canals and the parks look great! Keep up the fantastic work, my friend!