• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

One way Puzzle pieces

Started by sithlrd98, December 02, 2007, 12:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sithlrd98

Hello...not sure if this has been mentioned before , and I did search before posting , just wondering if there are plans for one way curve,45,&90 pieces like there are for roads? I do apologize if this has been brought up before , and do appreciate the work that has been done...just curious
thanks in advance

nerdly_dood

i think there might be a project in progress to make some of those, but i'm not sure.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Filasimo

@nerdly: please dont assume things mmkay? as for sithlrd98 thats not a bad idea and maybe well put it into consideration when the time arises but no gurantees  ;)
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

nerdly_dood

i'm not assuming anything, i have seen avenue 45 turns, but that's it, and they haven't been completed, if they are still being worked on.  i saw pictures in a ST NAM thread.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Tarkus

Quote from: nerdly_dood on December 25, 2007, 07:22:16 PM
i'm not assuming anything, i have seen avenue 45 turns, but that's it, and they haven't been completed, if they are still being worked on.  i saw pictures in a ST NAM thread.

Well, that's Avenue curves, not One Way curves--as much as I hate to say it, you're still technically assuming something. :D  Chrno was working on the Avenue curves, but I haven't seen him around in awhile.  I'm all for OWR curves, and maybe down the road a little we'll have some.  From a modding perspective, it wouldn't be difficult to do, since the RULs and whatnot could just be copy-pasted with a few minor alterations.

-Alex (Tarkus)